North Carolina Babies

Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville?

Hi! I'm a FTM expecting her first in December. I'm so glad I found this board, although I'm not sure if it's very active.

I did some searching, but forgive me if there is a running thread for this topic.

Has anyone delivered at Cape Fear? What was your experience? Trying to gather opinions and experiences while I decide which hospital is best for us. Thank you!

Re: Cape Fear Valley Hospital in Fayetteville?

• Hi! I just delivered there 2 weeks ago and had the most amazing experience! The labor and delivery nurses were so sweet and helped me through my induction process and having to ultimately have a c section. I am a FTM as well and I have never had surgery before; so, if it wasn't for the nurses and how amazing they were I would have been terrified. Hope this helps! Good luck!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hands down there L&D and recovery floor is awesome. As opposed to their ER I would not trust my life with at all. From my oldest whom is now 15 to my youngest whom I almost 4, the birthing process and care I've always been pleased by. But if emergency care go to Hoke...
  • Just realized was a way way old post.. lmao... maybe it will help someone new to feel better