February 2017 Moms
Options

Saturday Ticker Change 6/25

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointments this week?

Symptom changes?

Rant/Rave/Questions?

GTKY: what's your all time favorite snack food(s)?
Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: Saturday Ticker Change 6/25

• Options
    How far along are you? 6 weeks!

How big is baby? Sweet pea!
    ** TW Previous MC**
    This is maybe really silly, but last time even though I was pregnant over 6 weeks, baby never made it to 6 weeks of development. No HB, no appropriately sized bean. This feels like SUCH a milestone! This time, I am just really hopeful, and excited to actually see a little gummy bear with a heart beat. 

Appointments this week? Nope. 

Symptom changes? The nausea has kicked in majorly. Ordered a MS relief band off Amazon, and it's supposed to be delivered today. I'm really hoping it works, because it would make a marked difference in my evenings.

Rant/Rave/Questions? On the one hand, I'm dying to buy stuff! On the other hand, I'm nervous about budget changes once I quit my full time job to stay home. I am working very hard not to let stress steal my joy of this baby. 

Also, I didn't know how much I would feel attached at this stage, because the first few weeks were kind of spent in shock and exhaustion; it really hadn't sunk in. I think it has now, and I'm just so hopeful and I cannot wait to hopefully see that things are going well in there on the 6th. But I'm still nervous about it.

GTKY: what's your all time favorite snack food(s)? I really love homemade chocolate chip cookies. I have perfected the recipe, and I can almost make them in my sleep. :smile:

On a healthier note, I love the Bare apple chips with cinnamon - crunchy and sweet, but no added sugar!
  • Options
    yogadevilyogadevil member
    edited June 2016
    How far along are you? 9 weeks today

How big is baby? The size of a cherry

Appointments this week? None til 11-12 weeks except lab checks

Symptom changes? Instead of vomiting 3-4 times a day I'm spitting up once and don't have round the clock nausea anymore. Definitely heavenly to keep some food down but it keeps crossing my mind that drastically decreased nausea could be an indication of something not so good. Constipation also in full swing

Rant/Rave/Questions? This humidity paired with bloat makes me really self conscious

GTKY: what's your all time favorite snack food(s)? Venison pepperoni sticks or spicy hummus

Edit- mobile bumping eats words
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    6wks 0d

How big is baby?
    Ladybug! Love ladybugs.

Appointments this week?
    Nope. US is on the 5th.

Symptom changes?
    OMG the MS. I was complaining last week about having sore nipples in the morning but not much else. And now MS rears its ugly head every time I lay down/don't eat for more than 2 hours. I haven't vomited yet, but urgh. Don't remember it being so bad with DD.
    Also, I smell EVERYTHING now. Our hand soap suddenly smells like vomit. WTF. 

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm thinking of eating ginger cookies for the nausea. @WinchesterGirl let me know how the relief band works out for you.
    We went to a toddler birthday party this morning and I have been useless since. Soooo tired/veggie-like. Also not something I remember being this bad last time. DD is now enjoying some quality time with the iPad babysitter. Thank you, Nemo.

Cheezits. Crunchy cheetos. Cool ranch doritos. 
    On the sugar spectrum, grape skittles (obviously), but also andean mints and white chocolate.
    And healthy snacks....pretty much alllll the raw veggies, as long as there's something to dip them in, be it salad dressing or ranch dip.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    @grapeskittles4lyfe I'm wearing the nausea band now, and I do feel like it's helping. It just arrived today so we'll see if it holds up over time. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    Six weeks today :) 

How big is baby?
    Sweet pea! 

Appointments this week?
    YES! My first appointment is on Tuesday. I'm so excited to see my midwife and catch up. Also I can't wait to find out when my ultrasound is.

Symptom changes?
    Nothing, no ms, only tired and I guess I pee a lot, but I drink so much water.

Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I'm still worried about the lack of symptoms. I have had such crazy pregnancies before that it has me worried but maybe I should be thankful. I don't know it is very anxiety inducing and making it hard for me to be excited. 

I'm just obsessed with any kind of desserts. Cheesecake is my weakness and anything with chocolate. I don't like candy, and chips are okay. Maybe ketchup chips. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    6 weeks 5 days

How big is baby?
    sweet pea!

Appointments this week?
    None until July 7th. However, my sister is doing an ultrasound on me this Friday!!!! She's a labor and delivery nurse!
    Symptom changes?
    Just started getting nauseated yesterday and of course I work all weekend. But I'm trying to just stay grateful for the symptoms! 
    Rant/Rave/Questions?
    I just wish that the first trimester wasn't so long. Or the chance of miscarriage would drop after 8 weeks or sooner! I hate the waiting!! 
    well lately I've been into skinny pop popcorn. I could eat a whole big bag in one sitting. I also love stuffed cheese bread from dominos! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 5 weeks 2 days (since I'm late to the game posting)

How big is baby? Apple seed

Appointments this week? None

Symptom changes? Exhaustion has hit hard all of a sudden.  I took a 2 hour nap yesterday, and I HATE napping.

Rant/Rave/Questions? I strongly dislike these early stages of pregnancy, as it is so difficult to keep this a secret from my family. Also, I'm finding myself in a constant state of worry about this baby sticking.  Counting down the days until 2nd trimester!!

GTKY: what's your all time favorite snack food(s)? Unfortunately, my husband has gotten be into kettle chips lately.  Trying to resist those, and have hummus and carrots or rice cakes with honey instead.

• Options
    tishbtishb member

How far along are you? 8 weeks

How big is baby? Raspberry

Appointments this week? still none 

Symptom changes? crazy cravings for everything, but still too much bloat to eat much of it

Rant/Rave/Questions? Nothing much, but we did tell out sons yesterday. They're pretty excited!

GTKY: what's your all time favorite snack food(s)? jalapeño poppers! Ooh, now those sound good!