January 2016 Moms

Tracking Baby's Moments

I just wanted to let everyone know about this awesome app/website I have been using with my second child.  I wish I would have known about it with my first but I'm trying to back fill what I can on him into the app.  The app/website is TinyBeans.  It lets you upload pictures, quotes, and videos of your little one.  You can track height, weight, and milestones as well.  I use this on my phone and try to take pictures every day so I can see how my babies progress.  It's really neat and I think it would be beneficial for all mommy and daddy's out there.  It will also allow you to include grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc in the private group so they can stay up to date.  My family has been using it for about four months now and it surprises me that my mom and mother-in-law are talking about the pictures I have added.  If you get a chance, check it out.  It is a really cool app. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tracking Baby's Moments

• I've been using Tinybeans since pregnancy, I love it! I get messages from LO's Great Grandparents and Grandparents if I don't put a new picture up for the day, they love watching him grow. We're far away from family so it works great for us, and I like storing the special moments on it so I don't forget the date when I get round to putting them in the baby book. 

I also love that it shows the daily pictures in a calendar format (and you can post as many as you like a day). 
  • We use one called Lifecake. Its just for pics and videos but its great! Puts them in order of their age to the day and you can add people who can see them. Saves sending people pictures all the time! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I also use (and like) Tiny Beans!!