July 2016 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you? Size comparison?

35 weeks today wooo! Baby is as big as a pineapple!

Doing anything baby related this week?

Yeah. Everything I do is baby-related since he has basically taken over my whole body.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

My co-worker called me out yesterday saying that my dress was inappropriate and it was inappropriate for me to be wearing flip flops to work in a professional environment. Ummmm, yeah. IDGAF! Also my feet won't fit into anything other than flip flops at this point. I dare someone to make a complaint about my wardrobe choice to HR!  If this place wasn't a little boys club I probably would have some real maternity leave benefits which would allow me to rest at home instead of coming to this god awful place so that my feet can swell up like balloons everyday, until I eventually go into labor.

GTKY: Plans for the weekend?

Doing a beach day on Saturday with the whole family. Beaches in Galveston (nearest to Houston) are not that great but at least I know where all the clean spots are/places where you can drive right on beach and set up a canopy/tent. Will be nice to relax by the ocean for few hours!  Early on Sunday I'm thinking of taking all the kids to see Finding Dory. This will be DS1's first real trip to the movies.  I think he can handle it, especially since he's never seen the movie before.

Re: Thursday Ticker Change

• Options

34 weeks - butternut squash

Organizing the nursery, writing our birth plan and doc appointment in 2 hours!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

I'm still in awe of how I can't remain standing/walking more than 15 minutes without my lower back hurting really badly and needing to sit down.  This is making getting any chores done nearly impossible!  Which totally shocks me because just 3 weeks ago I was running around doing hour-long classes at the gym just fine.  I just got a maternity support belt and trying it out...

More baby room organization!  We still have stuff strewn all over the place from the baby shower.  Need to get some shelving and storage and put everything away.  Hoping to get this done soon before I'm feeling even less mobile!

• Options

@rnyland1 inappropriate dress and flip flops - pppsshh the nerve! Hope your weekend at the beach is relaxing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

35 weeks- Kid's backpack

My coworker gave us her old toddler bed for DD1 so I need to do a bit more baby proofing in her room and then we can start that transition and move the crib to the baby's room.  

Rants/Raves/Symptoms?

I think I've officially hit the point where my body's like, why the hell did you do this to me again so soon?  I slept bad Sunday into Monday and now my hips and lower back don't want to work like they should.  I don't feel awful, but it's more of a I want to move and my body doesn't want to.  

We're going to my in-laws to go swimming.  DD will have a great time and be able to see her cousins since they won't make it for her party.  I don't own a maternity swim suit, so I think I'm just going to be in shorts and t-shirt...

• Options
    38 weeks-size of a winter Mellon. Ouch. 

I wnat ant this baby out. Last week I was a ok with being pregnant, this week I hurt everywhere. I have been at 0cm for two weeks, so i figure I will be pregnant forever. This makes me cry. 

Plans ins for the weekend: I need to clean my apartment and finish everything for baby. The latest she will be here is july 7th, but if I have any say she will be here before then ;) our place is a disaster and I need to get nesting.