July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 06/08

Re: WTF Wednesday 06/08

• Options
    WTF body.  Was up late with DH at the ER so didn't get to bed till after midnight.  Wasn't worried since I could sleep in today and go into work late.  Nope! Wide awake at 5:30 and into work at the normal time. Boo!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Jodi1980Jodi1980 member
    edited June 2016
    WTF to people checking out on line ahead of me and DH last night at The Christmas Tree Shop?!! We stood there while this "beauty" held one child and the other stood nearby....okay, gave her the benefit of the doubt as they waited for a price check on a big item. Fine. Then 2 more items in her cart, the cashier was nice enough to walk around to scan the larger item, now after all that, she wants a total before the last thing is rung.....waiting.....waiting...."can you take that off"? Okay fine...now she doesn't want the 3rd item (both still in her cart) ....slides her card as form of payment....ah, what do you know....declined or not processing not sure which it was! Slides it  2 more times! At this point DH starts tapping his foot and I'm in a ball of rage ready to kill this broad! Not even as much as a nod to us to say, hey, "sorry" or "gee, let me cancel my transaction so I can call and see what's up"! We eventually just rolled into the next line because of her delayed response! GrRrRrRrR! I all the while sipped on my Starbucks s'mores frappacino, which was amazing, and was a well behaved little prego! Selfish have NO consideration for others.....smh

jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @megstervt are you/DH OK?
  • Options
    WTF to my body. I slept so well last night but now I'm ready for bed. I thought today was going to be a good day energy wise!  :(
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @megstervt so glad your hubs is ok but that sucks that you're so tired! Can you sneak in a nap? I didn't get enough sleep the night before last and I was a zombie all day. 

WTF to back and neck pains at night. The snoogle isn't cutting it anymore! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    My dog. Will not chill. She has been pacing and whining constantly the last two days (which is extra annoying because we have hard floors and her nails click incessantly when she paces). I've let her out, she has food and water, what do you want dog?!  
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    megstervt said:
    @kellz14 yes!  Sorry, should have added that.  DH thought he might have a blood clot (he has a history of them) so we went in right away to get it looked at.  He's fine, I'm tired...same old same old
    Glad you guys are OK! Hope you have an easier work day!!
  • Options
    @megstervt -- so glad hubby is okay. I hope work goes quickly, or that you can catch an afternoon siesta while there!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Options
    WTF VOMIT? STOP. JUST STOP. PLEASE. After my vomiting in the shower episode last night I thought, it can't get worse than that. I woke up this morning, got out of bed and just about threw up all over my bed! Luckily my husband has lightning reflexes and threw a garbage can in front of me before I ruined my freshly washed sheets. 

• Options
    @stellaluna14 Isn't that the greatest? I puked so hard last night that I peed my pants a little.

My wtf is this nagging headache. I take tylenol and nosh on some cucumbers and tomato, throw it all up. Wait a few hours, more tylenol, and sleep. Wake up with same raging headache. Take a tylenol and eat an apple, headache is still here and now my apple is trying to come up. This is bullshit, I tell you. 
  • Options

Thanks everyone.  I'm sitting at my desk Bumping and playing games on my iPad.  I'll be productive tomorrow. Maybe.

@stellaluna14 I throw up in the shower every morning.  That way I don't have to worry about pee or heavy duty cleaning.  At this point I don't even know if I'm sick, or my body is just used to that routine.

Am I allowed 2 WTFs?  Because I have another.  WTF employees who quit with no notice on Friday afternoons.  and THEN refuse to be responsible and return ID badges, building keys or outstanding petty cash.  I'm having to chase this girl down and she is just blatantly ignoring my calls and texts.  I get you are embarrassed at your behavior (and really you should be) and want to avoid this place, but just return your crap and you can be done with hearing from me and this work.  I am going to be extra pissed if my supervisor makes me physically go to her house which is probably the next step.   

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    WTF neighbors.. we have little tubes on our garage door for the complex office to put newsletters and such in, I woke up this morning to a lovely note taped to ours telling us to basically move because dh car is too loud... we just recently had a bunch of people move in around us, so I'm sure it's one of them because we have been there going on 3 years with no complaints about how loud his car is. I wouldn't be so upset about this if they would have been an adult about it and said something a little more respectable to us face to face instead of being a little bitch about it and writing an annon. Note stating how you're going to tattle on us... 
  • Options
    @nikkimarie159 that is so annoying that your neighbor could not confront you, but they should be embarrassed about the note, especially in the modern day of spell check. Maybe their stupidity is effecting their hearing. 

My WTF goes out to insomnia, which then causes me to eat a ton of sugary things to stay awake, which I am trying to avoid since I have already gained 43 lbs. and feel like a big fat fatty. 
  • Options
    @victoria98 wtf happened to human chivalry? Friggin' rude-ass kid!

jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

• Options
    Another wtf to insomnia. Sleeping fine unless I have to get up to pee or to see to DS who sometimes stirs in the night, then usually can't get back to sleep after that. 
  • Options
    sami1784sami1784 member
    edited June 2016
    WTF to my attention span at work.  I'm just not feeling it today - my mind isn't on my work at all.  DH's grandmother was in a bad car accident this morning (she was on the road a couple minutes behind me, and I had already crossed that intersection and was headed down into the holler), and was ejected through the back glass of her truck into the truck bed (of course she was wearing no seatbelt, so...) and she's pretty banged up, so she was airlifted to a hospital about 2 hours away.  As of right now, she's coherent and knows everyone, but they're running tests to make sure exactly what's going on.  We haven't gone to the hospital because DS has a school physical appointment with his pediatrician in an hour and it was hard enough to schedule it the first time, let alone trying to get another appointment (paperwork has to be turned in asap, otherwise we'd have rescheduled).  I've gotta go to a farm here in about 20 minutes to verify that a heifer and a few goats are tagged and ready for a show, because the heifer's paperwork is due on Friday, so I'm kinda stuck.  If we were at the hospital, we'd just be sitting and waiting on the doctor to tell us news, so maybe it's good that we're not there and that we're trying to be productive, but I'm just not feeling it right now. 

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I have another wtf, just because that's how my day has been going. I just had a nursing assistant at my work ask me if large briefs were the same size as medium briefs. like, wut?? it terrifies me that these people are the ones who take care of our patients..

• Options
    @victoria98 um no. People can be so rude! It's unbelievable. DH and I went to a musical a month ago and I left during intermission to use the bathroom and when I tried to get back to my seat, people leaving the theater kept bumping into my very obviously pregnant belly and not even apologizing. Good for you for not giving the dumba$$ your seat!

WTF to my hormones or whatever is making me get crazy acne, and making my hair a frizzy disaster. I may not leave my apartment for the next couple weeks because I have zero desire to make myself look presentable. 
  • Options
    schaze said:
    @victoria98 um no. People can be so rude! It's unbelievable. DH and I went to a musical a month ago and I left during intermission to use the bathroom and when I tried to get back to my seat, people leaving the theater kept bumping into my very obviously pregnant belly and not even apologizing. Good for you for not giving the dumba$$ your seat!

WTF to my hormones or whatever is making me get crazy acne, and making my hair a frizzy disaster. I may not leave my apartment for the next couple weeks because I have zero desire to make myself look presentable. 
    heard that! I didn't even have this much acne when I was going through puberty! 
  • Options
    WTF part two goes to my piece of shit sewing machine. I finally had a little energy and I thought I should try and finish sewing my cloth wipes. BUT NO. For some unknown reason my sewing machine has just decided not to work. Just....dead. why? WHY? Goddamn. 

• Options
    WTF headache.  Please go away.  Tylenol, you suck. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf to the lady in HR who told me that I needed to ask permission to use Fmla and that I need to stop abusing it. She actually me that I'm the worst person she's ever seen use it. Gee thanks. Maybe I'll start running to her desk to my have flare ups. 
  • Options
    Newly potty trained DD now only goes potty for me and flat refuses for anyone else. She holds it until she can't for family and friends she is comfortable with. No problem, I'll just stay with her all of the time always. Nice timing as we approach our due date. Sigh.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    WTF to the people in my office who feel that it is necessary to comment on every food smell that comes out of my office and then they proceed to stand in my office while I eat it. GTFO!
    "I still think I am the greatest."
     - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My dog. Will not chill. She has been pacing and whining constantly the last two days (which is extra annoying because we have hard floors and her nails click incessantly when she paces). I've let her out, she has food and water, what do you want dog?!  
    If she keeps on you may want to swing her by the vet.  Those are signs of pain/distress/anxiety.  If you don't see an outward cause for her to have anxiety/distress then there may be something internal going on.  Probably not what you'd want to hear right about now to add to your WTF day.
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My doctors rep and I had a miscommunication about how many times I can leave in a week and I've been leaving more than I was allowed. I actually didn't see the paperwork until today. So She sat me down and scolded me like a child for not obeying. 
  • Options
    lucy2113 said:
    My doctors rep and I had a miscommunication about how many times I can leave in a week and I've been leaving more than I was allowed. I actually didn't see the paperwork until today. So She sat me down and scolded me like a child for not obeying. 
    Not cool. If you didn't know, you didn't know. She didn't have to be such a ninny.
    "I still think I am the greatest."
     - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wtf swollen feet!  I woke up today and could barely fit in my nicely stretched out work shoes. Now they're hurting my feet and I'm pretty sure if I took em off there'd be no getting em on again. 33+3 apparently equals explosion. 1 month exactly til mat leave...