November 2016 Moms
Options

Have you started shopping for baby?

2»

Re: Have you started shopping for baby?

• Options
    I got a new stroller that will fit 2 because it was on sale.  I want to get things but 2 things are holding me back.  1. We're moving out of state in 3 weeks - no buying extra stuff now!  2. I don't know yet if boy or girl so can't buy clothes or plan nursery yet.  Starting in August, though...Game On!!
  • Options
    Went to Once Upon a Child consignment store during my lunch break today and couldn't help but buy the first sets of clothes for baby Lenora...I spent all of 10 bucks for everything....they are so cute I can't even.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the only thing we really need now is another baby car seat.. I'll get that at some point. Until we find out the sex I won't buy any clothes mostly because if it's another girl I don't need to, and if it's a boy I'm going to try and show restraint and not buy too much. I have plenty of time.
  • Options
    Wasn't planning to buy anything - same cultural thing as @ficbot - but was at a garage sale yesterday that advertised maternity clothes and wound up also grabbing a pack-n-play for $15. Sellers were grandparents who no longer had grandkids to use it and as a former nanny, I know how handy those can be!

Not really planning to get anything else before baby is here unless it's given to me. 
  • Options
    I thought we found the perfect stroller at babies r us for a few hundred bucks - until I feasted my eyes on bloomingdale's yesterday - omg the uppababy vista is mouthwatering...and it comes in great colors. Yea we are getting this one instead. 
  • Options
    Wayfair has some pretty excellent deals on DaVinci cribs. We're buying the Jenny Lind from them and it's just a hair under $200.
  • Options
    I thought we found the perfect stroller at babies r us for a few hundred bucks - until I feasted my eyes on bloomingdale's yesterday - omg the uppababy vista is mouthwatering...and it comes in great colors. Yea we are getting this one instead. 

• Options
    We've only bought two three packs of onesies. We're planning to move soon. We currently live in a shoebox-sized 250sqft studio apartment. Not good for baby (or us, either I'm tired of being cramped). So we have to move. We can't buy anything bigger until we move since we have no space.
    BFP #1 7/3/2014, MMC discovered 7/16/2014
    BFP#2 3/7/2016, EDD 11/19/2016 (It's a boy! Excited to meet little Anthony!)

Loading Ticker