December 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL check in 5.30

Last weekly check in for us for May!!! whooo! One more month down ladies ;)

Weeks: 

Next milestone/appointment? 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: 

Questions? 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??
TT#1 July 2015
BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: PGAL check in 5.30

• Options
    Weeks:  13w 4d

Next milestone/appointment?  Next Monday I have my 14 week OB appointment.  Hoping all will be ok and we will be able to schedule our AS.

Rant/Rave/Anything else:  I feel oddly conflicted about actually planning to have a baby and somehow jinxing myself by planning to have a baby and then losing the baby.

Also, as noted in the "Names" thread, my family has known about this pregnancy for 1 week and has already started being annoying.  Currently wishing we had waited longer to tell.

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? I love the movie theater popcorn drenched in that weird fake butter.  It is so good.  Also, sour patch kids.
  • Options
    Weeks: 10w5d

Next milestone/appointment? I have Kaiser ' s early pregnancy class on June 6th and my 12 week appointment on June 10th.

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I miss my mom. MIL is being helpful if I ask but otherwise sort of hands off. Which is fine but I want my Mom. 

Also I realized that I am a week more pregnant than I was with my loss. Exciting and scary all at the same time!

Questions? Not today.

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??
    I love Hot Tamales!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks:  13w on Thursday. My Bump app on my phone has stopped telling me how many days, just that I am 12 weeks. Which is weird. :(

Next milestone/appointment?  Coming up on the end of the first trimester! We will have a 15 week appointment about two weeks from this Friday, and not long after that will be the anatomy scan.

Rant/Rave/Anything else:  We just announced on Facebook, and I didn't share my due date because I didn't want to. People were posting on my wall "are u pregnant" and then asking what my due date were... Like YES I am pregnant, that's why I posted a pregnancy announcement, and if I wanted you to know my EDD or see what my insides look like or have an opinion on our baby names then I would have shared all that. Also my cousin is butt hurt that I lied to her but I'm glad I did it because I got to tell my family on my own terms. Baby is just a tad bit ragey. He/she gets it from mama AND daddy! :)

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? I actually hate movie theater popcorn. The smell is sooooo nauseating. FI loves it though. I honestly prefer to just get a drink and some sour gummy candy. The movie theater by my parents' house about 5 hours away serves a fruit and cheese tray that I love. I wish ours did that but they don't want me to be healthy I guess? 

I say that but you'll never see me sneaking a fruit tray into a movie theater. :D 
  • Options
    Weeks:  13w 3d !!!!!!!!

Next milestone/appointment? Private sono on 6/8 with DH - it will be the first appt he has been to with me. 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: DH is back this upcoming Sunday! I feel like I keep repeating myself on these boards but I am just SO excited to have him back from his TDY overseas. He's missed ALL of this.

Questions? Not today. 

More popcorn? With more butter? 
    I don't pay for candy at the movies. But I always look forward to a huge soda and popcorn. I also do not like to share it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    R0824HR0824H member
    Weeks: 13+4

Next milestone/appointment? Next OB appointment is June 21 but I'm supposed to have the second part of my NT testing done before then, I should probably call to schedule :)

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I get for the safety of myself/the baby I'm not supposed to do any super heavy lifting...but I felt slightly useless at work when people had to get things for me (heavy water jugs, changing reagents, etc). I'm one of those people that doesn't like to be told they can't do something...so this will drive me nuts until December :|

Questions? Anyone have days where they have almost virtually no symptoms? Mine have always been on the minimal side but I just realized I really didn't have much fatigue or anything today...maybe just the energy returning as I head into 2nd tri?

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? I LOVE the popcorn with tons of butter [I use a straw to get butter at various levels in my bag of popcorn...attach it to the butter nozzle and shove it in the popcorn and move it around..people look at me like I'm crazy] but to go with it I usually get Snickers bites OR M&M peanuts. The salty/chocolate goes so well with the buttery popcorn :) #iswearimnotasfatasthatssounds hahah
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    Weeks: 10 weeks 2 days

Next milestone/appointment? My next appointment isn't until June 8! Which is closer than I thought it was. It's a boring appointment but I am excited to be dopplered. 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I just thought I was bloated before. My belly is soooo round tonight. DH was impressed. Thanks, honey. 

Questions? Not today!

@R0824H I'm not at that point yet this time, but that did happen around where you are now when I was pregnant with DD! Hopefully you'll start feeling more human on a regular basis before too long :) 

I honestly don't know if I've ever bought anything other than a popcorn and Coke! Buuuut if I had to, I'd definitely buy M&Ms. 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    @R0824H That trick with the butter....mind. blown. 

Unfortunately the movie theater here is STUPID and puts butter on it for you. And they look at me like I'm cray when I shake it up and hand it right back for more!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    R0824HR0824H member
    @aevan011 if they do it themselves and don't always have pre-scooped bags see if you can ask them to fill half the bag, butter it then fill and butter the top? I always hate how nothing ever gets past the top few layers lol
    TT#1 July 2015

• Options
    karmbakarmba member
    Weeks: 12w 5d

Next milestone/appointment? My next appointment is two weeks from today.

Rant/Rave/Anything else: I'm slowly but surely telling people I'm pregnant, I tell a few more people after every appointment.  I'm scheduled for an ultrasound room for the next one so DH is coming so he can see the baby.  He's already excited but I think seeing the heartbeat and the wiggling will make it much more real for him,

Questions? Nope

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? Goobers!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options

Weeks: 10 weeks 4 days!

Next milestone/appointment? Second trimester, and next appointment coming next month. 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: found heartbeat finally!! 

Questions? -

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??  junior mints. Always. 
  • Options

Weeks: 10 weeks 4 days!

Next milestone/appointment? Second trimester, and next appointment coming next month. 

Rant/Rave/Anything else: found heartbeat finally!! 

Questions? -

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??  junior mints. Always. 

• Options
    mamabirdoftwomamabirdoftwo member
    edited May 2016
    Weeks: 9 weeks 4 days

Next milestone/appointment? June 17th can't come fast enough!!

Rant/Rave/Anything else: My house is becoming a hazardous zone but I have zero motivation to clean. I need coffee. 

Questions? Nope 

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? Popcorn and coke is the norm for me but I also love nachos with extra artificial cheese sauce and jalapeños. 

@R0824H You are speaking to my heart with all that extra butter. I totally use the straw to spread it out all over!! 
  • Options
    Weeks: 
    10 weeks and 2 days
    Next milestone/appointment? 
    I have the NT scan two weeks from today. Honestly, I'll just be happy to hit 12 weeks. 
    Rant/Rave/Anything else: 
    It seemed like I felt alittle better yesterday...hoping its not a fluke and I start feeling less nauseous (fingers crossed). In non pregnancy-related news, we get our new couch delivered today! I'm really excited lol. 
    Questions? 
    Nope, nothing today. 
    My husband and I usually share a coke and goobers. And if I'm really hungry I get one of those soft pretzels with nacho cheese to dip it in.  (That actually sounds really good right now lol)

• Options
    Weeks: 11w1d

Next milestone/appointment? I have my NT scan in two weeks. Also waiting to get genetic testing results, which should be in next week!!!!

Rant/Rave/Anything else: Got to tell my bestie and her husband the happy news, which was fun. My mom also told a bunch of other family members, so we're slowly spilling the beans. We will tell DS when the genetic testing results come in and then probably go public at 14 weeks. Woohoo.

Questions? Got nothing right now.

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)?? I like to go to the theater that serves a full menu, so I can get a salad and chips and salsa or something. I love movie theater popcorn but it tends to give me a headache, which is weird.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    l9il9i member
    Weeks: 9w4d

Next milestone/appointment? I'm not further than I was with my previous so that's good.  My next appointment isn't until June 21st though which seems so far away!

Rant/Rave/Anything else: We told our parents at 8 weeks because they were starting to plan holiday vacations.  My mom is constantly asking "When can I tell?" like a little kid asking "Are we there yet?" on a road trip.  I know she's just excited, but if we can manage waiting until or next appointment relatively easily then she can too.

Questions? Is it too early to get some maternity pants since there's no telling when I might need them?

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??  More popcorn!  The only thing I ever get is popcorn and coke.
    Me: 26 & DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC since November 2015
    BFP #1 12/17/15 - MC 1/28/16
    BFP #2 4/22/16 - EDD 12/30/16
  • Options
    Weeks: 13 weeks today!

Next milestone/appointment? My 16 week appt. on June 20th! AND Officially being out of the first trimester!

~~~~~Possible TW but everything is FINE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rant/Rave/Anything else: I considered posting this as it's own thread but didn't want to alarm anyone. I want to share what happened to me this weekend because reading others experiences kept me sane this memorial day weekend.

Saturday morning was like any other start of the weekend, I was packing for our impromptu trip to Vermont. My husband had to work a few hours, so he left early that day. I went to the restroom (OK this may be TMI) and after I pooped a gush of RED blood fell in the toilet. It was not spotting, it was about 10-20 drops all at once. When I wiped, I noticed the red in the TP. Of course, set PGAL brain to panic mode. I started thinking NO NO NO. I was finally feeling like I could be OK with this PG and this! I called DH immediately and he was worried but tried calming me down. He said to call the nurse line first, because I wanted to go to the ER. I called the nurse line and she said that it was likely from the bowel movement but to keep an eye out for it and if it increased or cramps started to call them again and then go to ER. She did not sound too worried but said that she would get back to me after she called the on-call doc. I started to calm down and started googling similar situations. Nurse called me back, reiterated what she had said earlier and scheduled an u/s Tuesday (today) for reassurance. By that point, a few hours had passed by and I had gone to the bathroom twice more and no more blood. I decided to go ahead with the trip but to take it easy as much as I could. Thankfully no more blood since that one incident. I had an ultrasound and doc checked my cervix, baby and I look good to go! He said is was likely due to straining myself during the bowel movement and to take stool softeners. Anyways, got a quick peek at the baby, but at the expense of a somewhat stressful weekend.

Just remember, everyone's experiences are different, but ALWAYS contact your doctor when bleeding occurs (or anything that you don't feel good about). Most likely it is nothing, but they will let you know how to proceed.

Thanks for listening-I hope this story helps someone like me in the future.

Questions? @l9i I have put this off for so long, I have been wearing the bella band and scrunchy trick with my normal jeans/slacks unbuttoned. That has gotten me through 10-13 so far. I may have to purchase a few slacks/jeans/shorts over the next few weeks.

When are you counting third trimester 12/13 w/13.3/14?

GTKY: What is your favorite snack at the movie theatre (I mean obviously the popcorn is amazing but what else!?)??  I always want to get nachos and hot dogs, but then regret it after the fact because they actually taste bad (I like the idea of it at the movies). 
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

• Options
    @queenklau so sorry you had a stressful weekend and glad everything turned out ok! I would have definitely freaked out.  As for second trimester, I think I automatically think of it passing the 12 week mark even though I know technically it isn't until 13 weeks and some odd days....so in my mind, I pass 12 weeks and I'm in lol. 
  • Options
    @queenklau - that's so scary!  I'm glad everything turned out ok.  Fingers crossed for no more bleeding (for anyone)!
  • Options
    I've always seen 13 weeks as the end of the first trimester. So 14 weeks would be the first week of second trimester. I'm not 100% sure if that's right though.
  • Options
    gigemily09gigemily09 member
    edited May 2016
    @queenklau OMG that would have sent me over the ledge. I've been super constipated, maybe I need stool softeners too! 

I'm 10wks 6d
    My next appt is on next Monday June 6th.... It's taking forever to get here! I just want to be reassured that everything is good. 

Rant: I'm super bloated and can't fit into any of my shorts or pants, I know it's all bloat because I can suck it all in! How frustrating! If I can't fit into pants I want it to be because there's a baby bump there, not just flab! First world problems.... 
    Also, rant, my mother told all her lady friends that I'm pregnant on Memorial Day, she had one too many glasses of Chardonnay......

No questions.

fave snack at the movies: nothing because my husband is too cheap. (I don't really go to the movies that often unless he's dragging me to see the next action movie) sometimes I'll just sneak food in my purse! 
  • Options
    beff12beff12 member
    @queenklau that would have terrified me! I'm sorry that happened but I'm so glad everything is okay. Constipation issues are no joke. I hate that it was a stressful situation, but I'm glad you got to see your bean and that he/she is doing fine!

I think I'll consider the day I reach thirteen weeks to be the second trimester. I think 13 weeks 3 days is it if we're being scientific, but I'm rarely scientific, so I'm going to call it at thirteen haha. :blush: 

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    Today would have been the due date for the last pregnancy. It's going to be very bittersweet, sad about our loss but happy for our December baby.
  • Options
    @ashleaf2018, it is understandable to feel a mixed of emotions. When I crossed my first EDD (mc 1) I was mostly bitter since I was not pregnant  (actually had gone through mc 2 recently). But now, I think I am going to be more happy than bitter because I am pregnant with a healthy baby this time! My second EDD is also coming up-June 6th. Let's see how I feel about it.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016