• m6aguam6agua member
    Im not doing much work today.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• lrg14lrg14 member
    @m6agua that was going to be mine except I really haven't don't much all week. Things have finally calmed down after 3 months of craziness.
  • Loading the player...
  • My kids watch too much tv and we have gotten lax about the binky since I've gotten pregnant. Between the ms and the exhaustion I don't have it in me to battle. I'm not looking forward to cutting back on either. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been vegetarian for about 6 1/2 years but I am craving chicken fingers with honey mustard. I don't know what to do!
  • BabyVB118 said:
    I've been vegetarian for about 6 1/2 years but I am craving chicken fingers with honey mustard. I don't know what to do!
    I'm weak, I say eat the chicken fingers. BUT if it's important to you then you probably shouldn't. Would you regret it later?
  • lizap77 said:
    BabyVB118 said:
    I've been vegetarian for about 6 1/2 years but I am craving chicken fingers with honey mustard. I don't know what to do!
    I'm weak, I say eat the chicken fingers. BUT if it's important to you then you probably shouldn't. Would you regret it later?
    The craving has passed, I did not eat chicken fingers this weekend. I have wanted them a few times this pregnancy tho so I'm sure it will happen again. I think the only reason I would really regret it is my husband might get too optimistic about me eating more meat in the future and I have no plans to give up my vegetarian lifestyle entirely.