TTC after 35

Hello Ladies...update & reintroduction (loss and children mentioned)

I've been MIA for a bit, and so hello to current posters that don't recognize my screen name.

My fiancé and I have been TTC for 2 years (in July).
We've suffered 4 losses together.
I have 4 children from a previous marriage, however my fiancé has no biological children.

We have also been undergoing a very intense 9 months of getting a complete diagnosis for my man's health. He's currently on medical leave from work, and we are hopefully only a couple of short months away from the proper treatment. (He has a brain disease..most likely Hashimoto's Encephalopathy.)

By the grace of a much greater and higher power, we have been blessed with amazing insurance....so we FINALLY had our first RE appt.!!!

I'm currently awaiting AF and then I start the clomid challenge. With our losses and more than a year stint of infertility, we will be going straight to IVF. 
From what the dr said it could be another 4-5 months before our first FET.

I will do my best to check in and offer my support. It's been somewhat lonely and discouraging along the path and I truly appreciate that this board exists. 
Xo
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Hello Ladies...update & reintroduction (loss and children mentioned)

• Welcome back! TTA35 seems a little bit more active lately. Best of luck with everything coming your way (that's a lot!). 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Welcome back! So happy you have amazing insurance, what a blessing (and yay for a diagnosis for your man!) 

keep us posted and with all you've gone through 4-5 mos is a drop in the bucket :) 
    Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
    9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
    1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
    March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks @PoeMasque I also left you a PM ;)
  • Hello there stranger, nice to see you again....you know what I mean considering what board this is.  I'm so glad you made it to the RE and seem to be on the fast track to a BFP.  You are such a positive person and I know you will have success soon enough!!!
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally
  • Thank you @jennh75b :)
    I don't always feel so positive, but I try. 
    Xoxo
  • @thistle8677 sending you a PM! Xoxo
  • Lu19Lu19 member

welcome back @thistle8677!! so happy to hear about amazing insurance and upcoming plan. Stay positive and strong, t&p for you!