December 2016 Moms
Options

UO- 5.26

2»

Re: UO- 5.26

• Options
    @phoenix870509 I guess I should also add that we were invited via text message a few wks ago
  • Options
    @Christinaruth74 I hate when people do that. If you're going to have a weekday wedding, plan it out! I don't blame you for not wanting to go, especially after a last minute text message invite. DH and I were invited to a friend's wedding earlier this month via text message, and it was also on a Friday afternoon. We did end up going, because the site was 5 minutes away from where we live (which we didn't find out until the week of the wedding!)
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Christinaruth74 Yup to the 4pm Friday wedding! I had a friend get married at that time, and a lot of our mutual friends skipped the ceremony cos they couldn't get off of work to be able to attend.

However, I did have a 3:30pm wedding on a Friday, but it was very small (family only, 30ish people). If we would have done something bigger, it would have been on a Saturday at a normal time. So yes... although I am not a fan, we totally did it. Our social hour for everyone else didn't start until 6pm!

As a fingernail biter my WHOLE life, I finally have been bite-free for the last year and a half (thanks for acrylics for my wedding, and natural nails now) and get regular gel manis. I do my own toenails, as they are not pretty without. However, I just painted them the other night after I wore sandals to work for a few days with half chipped off nail polish... I really didn't care, which usually isn't me at all. But, by feet are also bad, and I usually just lather some foot lotion on them before walking out the door. It softens the calluses up some. Sometimes it's nice to get a pedi just to slough that dead skin off. My sister actually got me a gift certificate for my nail place to use on my toes when I can't do them myself anymore.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Teen Mom 2 is my guilty pleasure and I always catch up on missed episodes on Hulu. 

No shame in my trash TV game.
    Yes! I love Teen Mom 2 and Teen Mom OG.
    1.0 9/20/12
    2.0 bfp 4/23/16....mc 6/24/16 @11w5d