October 2016 Moms

Symptoms Thread 05.09.16

12346»

Re: Symptoms Thread 05.09.16

• A big thank you to all who have helped me with my pelvic pain issue! Good to know that others are having similar issues. I will discuss SPD with my OB next appointment. Also, it is very uncomfortable to lift my legs when putting on clothes, socks, shoes, etc... Its bizarre - almost feel like they are non-functional, rubbery, super-heavy appendages I can't really control. I kinda just stomp my foot blindly into whatever I'm attempting to wear, like a dis-combobulated (sp?) donkey.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• LMNOBaby said:
    Oh man, I wish I could share a little of my always-ample-lately-even-more-bountiful-cleavage with you ladies! I know all too well the pains of a large chest in heat - it's one of my top reasons I wish I was just litttttle bit smaller in the boob area!  That and it's nearly impossible to go for a run without 3 sports bras.  And lately, these suckers feel like bowling balls - so much bigger and SO heavy!  My husband is in heaven - except he's been warned to keep his hands off, cuz they're so sore!  You how amazing it feels when you take your bra off at night? It's 10 times more amazing now when I free these puppies at the end of the day...until I try to lay down and they just can't lay right. I can only imagine what breastfeeding will do them... Yikes.
    I have been jamming a pillow between my boobs at night just to keep them separated! I was small chested so I have never experienced the weight of my boobs tugging down and hurting because of gravity when I sleep on my side.
  • Loading the player...
  • naravnanaravna member
    I'm envious of all the petit ladies here, being tall and big boned (though not extremely so, thank god), I always feel larger than other women, and now I'm feeling even bigger with every passing day... it's no fun either.

Anyone else feeling their abs stretch? Especially below the ribs, it's soooo uncomfortable...
  • This is weird but I don't know how else to express it, but lately it just feels like my hips are on backwards. And like they're expanding, but only out towards my butt. No idea if that even makes sense, but it's the only way I can think to say it haha.
  • I have crazy crotch pressure today and I'm at court sitting on a wooden pew for the day. again. 
  • @scostel2 Yes, the spreading of the hips! I feel like a puppet with loose hinges that need to be tightened and oiled... hips, knees, and ankles are the absolute worst.
  • zuzu87zuzu87 member
    cramping out of no where today, gonna drink some water and kick my feet up, hopefully it works
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MRSCORKERMRSCORKER member
    edited May 2016
    zuzu87 said:
    cramping out of no where today, gonna drink some water and kick my feet up, hopefully it works
    Last time I had random cramping, I popped out the next day! Hope it eases up and your bump grows a little more :)

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• zuzu87zuzu87 member
    @MRSCORKER Thank u Hun!! u know our PGAL brain tends to make us freak out over everything 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • zuzu87 said:
    @MRSCORKER Thank u Hun!! u know our PGAL brain tends to make us freak out over everything 
    Absolutely. I got myself so worked up that I called my OB and they had to talk me down and told me it was growing pains. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Kc0825Kc0825 member
    To all those dealing with sickness or dizziness, I wear seabands. They are a motion sickness wristband. You can get then at any drugstore. I wear them all the time and they really work. 
    My symptom is leg cramps. I drink so much water and every time I stretch my legs cramp like crazy. 
  • zuzu87zuzu87 member
    @MRSCORKER Went for a stroll, had some lunch and the cramps have lessened!! woohoo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My right foot is warm and tingly. It has been all night. It is not swollen so I don't know what is causing this.  I'm so frustrated. Nothing I am doing is helping and I can't sleep. Any suggestions?
  • I just vomited and it came out my nose. The most terrible thing. Gahh.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Kind of random...my lower belly is sore to the touch, almost like I bruised it. Had my A/S yesterday, which was a good hour of pressing and rolling over my belly - could it just be sore from that?? (I hope?)
  • @LMNOBaby I am sore/tender after my scans. It goes away after 24-48 hours for me.
  • @LMNOBaby

My belly feels that way after laughing too hard. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thanks @NicholeL16 and @TurtleMomma - I figured it was nothing big, but then your brain just keeps thinking.....
  • edited May 2016
    Anyone else have discoloration on the underside of their boobs at the end of the day? Specifically, purple? 
    I'm thinking this may be a combination of see-through paleness and super amounts of blue veins mixed in with pink from warmth but it's only on the underside section covered by my bra. I was a 34DD pre-pregnancy so heavy, sweaty boobs are nothing new to me but this is different! 

Also, I think my uterus and abs are having an epic battle and it is so full it's uncomfortable all the time! Also, feels like my skin is so tight it would rip if I bent over backwards. 

Maybe the summary is: I am OUT OF SPACE! 

ETA forgot to add - I think my nipples are starting to split..?! Like the skin is separating from itself. Is this how it works? I'm 20+2.
    DS#1 born 05 October 2016
    DS#2  due 25 April 2019
  • edited May 2016
    I'm nauseous still and vomit several times a week. I'm plus size so it's not a big deal, but I haven't gained a pound because of the continued neasua / vomit.  

I have periodic SVT (a specific kind of heart palpitations) that gets worse when I'm pregnant. Last time they did an echocardiogram and I had a heart monitor. I told my Dr this time I'd let them know if it gets worse but otherwise I'll skip the tests. 

For those with leg cramps, I had them badly with DS and my midwife suggested an additional calcium supplement. I take it opposite my prenatal and it fixed the problem. 

• LGW2015LGW2015 member
    @books&icecream huh odd! I noticed yesterday that my veins are bright blue and much more visible in my boobs than normal so that could be part of it. I would make sure your bras fit right and aren't cutting off circulation (no underwire? Idk I'm small and have barely grown at all during pregnancy so I can't relate to the big boob problems haha). My other random thought was if the bras are new, they could have dye in them that is staining your skin? I know I've had jeans that dyed my legs purple haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @books&icecream I have that, too. My skin is so transparent I had big blue veins before I was pregnant. I'd just watch them to make sure they don't get bigger - mine seem to be different each night, sometimes not even there. And it's not related to bad bras. I think it's just blood flow/pale skin.

• blaf322blaf322 member
    @books&icecream ... I get a discolored line between bump and boobs and it's just from where my skin creases while sitting. I'm also fair skinned. Maybe it's that?