October 2016 Moms
Options

PGAL check in **5/23**

2»

Re: PGAL check in **5/23**

• Options
    @MRSCORKER They won't give answers over the phone. Some tests and US results are posted to their online portal, but not all. I'm not really sure how they determine which ones are. Lol. I'm not really anxious about the results, I think I'm starting to feel secure about this baby finally. It just kind of sucks.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    Yay @MRSCORKER!!! Boys are awesome!

1. How far along are you? 20+1

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? viability day!

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Had my second anatomy scan today. Baby girl was stubborn the first time around and they couldn't get all the views they needed so we went back today. Everything looks great except that one of the tubes leading to one of the kidneys was large so we might need to go back and have another scan in the third trimester to make sure it's still not too large. And apparently my placenta was low and close to my cervix at the first scan, but it looks like it's moved now and shouldn't be a problem.

4. GTKY: Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird. DS has me up by 6:45 6 days a week and bedtime is 10pm if not earlier!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 17w5d

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Anatomy scan June 1

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Feeling so much better! I've felt baby move a few times but only feeling tiny movements every few days is a mindf@&*. I can't wait to feel daily movement!

4. GTKY: Are you an early bird or a night owl? Night owl

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    waterfall213waterfall213 member
    edited May 2016
    @Pupatella I got an epidural with my first at 7 cm and I feel like it slowed labor down. I hated not being able to feel anything when I was pushing, not even pressure. I had a really rough recovery. 

*TW*
    My second daughter was stillborn at 31 weeks and there was no time for an epidural. I went from 3 cm to baby in 45 minutes. The pain is very intense and the ring of fire as baby's head is crowning is very real. However, as soon as she was born the physical pain was gone. I had such an easy recovery physically. I plan to go natural again this time. 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. How far along are you? 17w 4d

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Anatomy Scan next week Friday! I can't wait to see this peanut again. I'm also really really looking forward to DH being able to feel the baby move.

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Phenergan finally lost its effectiveness, so now taking Zofran. Zofran works so much better than the Phenergan ever did, but now I have the constipation to deal with too. I will have a spell of being pretty ok for a few days, and then the "morning" sickness is back. Blah. I've pretty much accepted the fact that this pregnancy will be like DD's- sick until the bitter end. At least the payoff is totally worth it!

4. GTKY: Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird! Not a happy early bird, but a natural early bird. I get too tired at night to be a night owl. I also worked at a coffee shop for a while, and the 3:45 wake up call ruined me for life. I loved that job - I was the opening shift manager and before I'd even turn on the lights I'd get a french press going, lol.

@Pupatella I had a med free birth with DD and ended up being really happy I did. I went in with that original plan, but towards the end decided to fold and call for an epi. Unfortunately I progressed too quickly for the anesthesiologist to get there so med free she was! The poor guy didn't get the message, so he showed up while they were cleaning DD off.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1. How far along are you? 21w2d

2. Next milestone you're looking forward to? Feeling definite kicks...I think I've told myself the occasional pulse/twitch and other weird feelings are probably from her but I'm looking forward to knowing for sure (maybe when DH can feel)...unless this is as definite as it gets and I'm in denial?

3. Rant/Rave/Positive Vibes: Anatomy scan went well...still nervous about upcoming fetal echocardiogram to verify that her heart is fine

4. GTKY: Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird...I used to be a major night owl but most nights now making it past 9pm takes ridiculous effort...and sometimes tired in morning but usually early bedtime and early riser
  • Options
    @waterfall213 Big hugs to you, lady.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @waterfall213 I am so very sorry for your loss, and really appreciate you sharing your story and experience.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mrsdj19 said:
    My mom is also being overly protective of me, i.e. doesn't want me to fly, but after everything we've been through I know she's coming from a loving place. :smile: 

Absolutely! They mean so well but my poor pregnancy hormones make it difficult some days to be gracious.

• Options
    @UponAStar16 Good idea!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome back @Tara0604!
  • Options
    Welcome back @Tara0604!
    Thanks! I'm excited to get back into the discussions!
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker