December 2015 Moms
Options

GTKY: Reintroduction

13»

Re: GTKY: Reintroduction

• Options
    rgzrgz member
    edited May 2016
    Hi I'm Rachel from Arkansas and had DD on 11/29 via csection. I am a SAHM trying to balance baby life after working as a CPA for many years. Emma is EBF but I will be introducing solids in another week or two as she approaches 6 months. She takes 3 decent naps a day in her crib and usually gets up once about 2-4 am to nurse....if only I could figure out how to get myself back to sleep right after!! She's my first baby so I have nothing to compare her to but seems to be pretty even keel and likes just taking everything in with wide eyes. I was semi-active on here early in pregnancy then thought something was wrong with my app for a few months...turns out I just had to log back in...oops. Most of the time when I go to post something on here people have already said what I have to say so I don't contribute a ton but I appreciate being able to see what other parenting styles are out there and read about what other babies are doing. 
  • Options
    Hi I'm Mandy. Ainsley was born 12/1 at 39 weeks due to GD. I also have an 8 year old son. We live in the Greater Charlotte, NC area. I work full time as an environmental consultant. I mostly breastfeed but supplement with formula while she's "at school". I mostly lurk but add a comment or two when i feel like i have something to add. Ainsley is a happy, smiley kiddo who thankfully goes with the flow. At 5.5 months were are starting bits of solids here and there, recently started sleep through the night, and is far more interested in forward motion than making any attempts to roll over during tummy-time (even though she manages to turn herself over in the crib nightly).  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm Lindsey and my LO is Sadie. She was born on 12/24 just a day shy of 39 weeks. I went into labor naturally and had a fairly quick and easy delivery. We started off in Kansas, but had to move to Idaho two weeks after Sadie was born. We are an Air Force family. Sadie is the happiest, sweetest little baby. She weighs 15lbs, but I think she keeps it all in her cheeks! I am a dental hygienist and just obtained a substitute position at the greatest office. I am really terrified to leave her and go to work for the first time though. Sadie is EBF and has recently decided bottles are no good.
  • Options
    MssyMmmy said:
    Hi all! 

I was a Jan mama but my little guy came on Dec 29. 20 hours of labor before an emergency c-section. I am from Vancouver BC Canada. I am an art therapist, and a first time mom. I don't really have a parenting style I am just going with the flow and giving my baby what I think he needs at the time. Being from Canada I am super lucky to have had a long mat leave and my husband has taken 5 months off so we could learn how to be parents together. My baby is named Callum Alexander and he is a chubby baby with blonde hair and big blue eyes. So far he looks like me with a hint of daddy. He is a pretty happy dude that spends a lot of time giggling and blowing bubbles. Recently our teething journey has started making things a bit rocky and the 4 month sleep regression. Oh well! Happy Mother's Day ladies!
    Yay fellow VanCity mommy!