2nd Trimester
Options

Re: .

• Options
    ecentifantiecentifanti member
    edited May 2016
  • Options
    At 19 weeks you can tell the sex of the baby without using unproven theories. Did you ask the ultrasound tech? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    No..we're not finding out...just being curious :)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    You weren't able to find anything where?

This board is littered with this same question over and over, and it never ends well for the OP.

No one here is a trained US tech. If they are, they're not your tech (that they know of). No one can give an accurate idea of a baby's sex from this angle, (and if you have the other angle, you most definitely shouldn't be posting that anywhere).

Nub theory is horribly inaccurate. The angle of the shot has to be Exact, and the angle of the nub accurately measured to even get a rough idea.
    The skull is in many pieces, which move and change angle, are still developing, and will not form their final shape until post-puberty. 

Any guess anyone gives you will have a 50/50 shot at guessing the sex.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.
  • Options
    Itsagirl35Itsagirl35 member
    edited May 2016
    this by far is the most silly question firstly for theory accuracy and secondly because you have access to the actual answer. Lol My guess however is 100% accurate, you are either going to have a boy or girl. Good luck and congrats on pregnancy. 
  • Options
    ..... this is a joke, right???? 
    Nub theory is with super early u/s and it's ridiculous. Skull theory is also ridiculous. 
    Flip a coin, heads for girl, tails for boy. That's my guess. 
  • Options
    You are team green but want to know based on an OWT?
  • Options
    You weren't able to find anything where?

This board is littered with this same question over and over, and it never ends well for the OP.

No one here is a trained US tech. If they are, they're not your tech (that they know of). No one can give an accurate idea of a baby's sex from this angle, (and if you have the other angle, you most definitely shouldn't be posting that anywhere).

Nub theory is horribly inaccurate. The angle of the shot has to be Exact, and the angle of the nub accurately measured to even get a rough idea.
    The skull is in many pieces, which move and change angle, are still developing, and will not form their final shape until post-puberty. 

Any guess anyone gives you will have a 50/50 shot at guessing the sex.

Congratulations on your pregnancy.
    No..I was not able to figure out where to post, I'm newer here so I thought I was doing it right.. I understand no one here is my tech..I'm just looking for fun guesses based on this skull theory I've been reading about... nothing to get serious about..
  • Options
    this by far is the most silly question firstly for theory accuracy and secondly because you have access to the actual answer. Lol My guess however is 100% accurate, you are either going to have a boy or girl. Good luck and congrats on pregnancy. 
    I understand accuracy..it was for fun..I've been reading about this skull theory and it got my attention..just pure curiosity on everyone's thoughts
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    I apologize in advance if this is not the correct board,  but I wasn't able to find anything..this is my scan from 19 weeks, any guesses? Thanks!
    Yes my guess is human baby. Congrats! 
    Op I'll be seriously impressed if you come back and 
    a) don't call us rude/mean/bullies
    b) don't say it was "just for fun"
    c) don't GBCB
    First of all I'm not going to call anyone rude but yes it was just for fun..I've been reading a lot about skull theory and it got my attention so I was just having fun with it to pass time..no harm done and I don't have any idea what gbcb is..
  • Options
    Nub theory is with super early u/s and it's ridiculous. Skull theory is also ridiculous. 
    Again..just for fun to pass time..not looking for judgement,  just curious on everyone's thoughts on those theories
  • Options
    You are team green but want to know based on an OWT?
    No..I don't want to know..that's why I'm team green..owt are just a fun way to pass time..nothing serious..clearly I came to the wrong place
  • Options
    DD.... 

Welcomr to TB!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    LOLOL other people guessing your child's genitals is fun now?
  • Options
    Again..just for fun to pass time..not looking for judgement,  just curious on everyone's thoughts on those theories
    Did you Google what the nub theory needs to look at? It looks at the genital region before 14 weeks. The u/s you posted was 19 weeks and avoiding that region because you don't want to know the sex. If you want to have fun and pass time, you should Google the theory you're trying to use.