October 2016 Moms
Options

Outlander Fans?

I know there's a few of us here from the GTKYs.  The Faith episode last night?  OMG.  Who ugly cried besides me?  Seriously the saddest thing I think I've ever seen on tv. :'(

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Outlander Fans?

• Options
    FemShepFemShep member
    Can't watch it. I've read the books, I know what happens. Can't bear to actually see it. 
  • Options
    I've read the books several times and knew it was coming and still ugly cried. This episode was worse than the Wentworth prison episode between Faith and Fergus. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I read books so quickly that I often forget what happened soon after I finish them. I'm not caught up on the show, I never got around to finishing season 1, so I don't know what happened on last nights episode... but I'm seeing posts about it everywhere!

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    I thought I was prepared having read the books, but seeing it play out on tv was just so much worse.  It's worth watching because Caitriona Balfe's acting is phenomenal, but it was heart wrenching.  I couldn't sleep last night after watching. 

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
  • Options
    @sidecarsareforbishes She is incredible and their chemistry is off the charts. I refuse to believe they aren't doing it in real life. I mean, how could they not be? Has she SEEN him?! 
    Anyway, the events depicted in this weeks episode are probably the worst things any person can experience between what Claire went through and poor little Fergus but I think they did a great job of portraying it and not exploiting it. It was hard to watch but it drives the story forward in a way nothing else could have and now I'm even more ready to see the final battle. *SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOKS, continue at your own risk* I know Randall's death is ambiguous in the books but I hope the show gives us a little bit of satisfaction. Like, maybe we as the audience can see what really happened even if Jaime has no recollection of it. I'm also really excited to see meet Breanna and Roger! 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    I JUST started watching it, like I'm only on episode 3. I'm excited to get further into it! 
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    I haven't watched yet, but I read the books and know what's coming. I'm not sure if I'm prepared to handle it!
  • Options
    H and I have both read the books several times, and I have to wait for him to watch the next episode :( they've done a great job with the show & im so happy it's going well!
  • Options
    I'm wondering how they'll handle his death too @MRSCORKER .  So far I haven't been disappointed.  Oh, and if you're on instagram, follow Sam Heughan if you don't already.  What a beautiful man he is! :p

Baby BOY due 10-8-16
  • Options
    Ok, I finally watched and this is me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pVT_mvvZLo