August 2016 Moms
Options

Cute Maternity Clothes

Hello all, I know this has been mentioned here or there but I just wanted to share that I ordered a pair of maternity shorts online from H&M. They arrived today. they fit as expected according to their sizing chart, they are actually long Bermuda style which I love, and are good quality.

The rest of their clothes appear to be well priced (i HATE spending money on maternity clothes) and I will definitely be ordering more from them. I thought we could start a thread about where to find affordable and cute maternity clothes.

I also found a really cute top from Target.

So, who else has found cute affordable clothes and where? 

Re: Cute Maternity Clothes

• Options
    Pink blush maternity has really cute clothes, they are reasonably priced and their shipping is awesome and fast! The quality of the clothes is what I like tub best :)
  • Options
    Asos - great styles, good prices, and you can usually find another coupon to use by searching online before you purchase 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pink blush has cute stuff, I liked what I ordered except the leggings. The we're one size, and way too small for me if I wasn't pregnant. And motherhood is good when they have sales and you have a coupon, which once you sign up for coupons you get plenty.
  • Options
    Agree with @Wolfie646... I love Asos. They have clothes ranging from casual to dressy and they're all priced really well. Plus you can't beat the free shipping and returns!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I randomly was at Burlington coat factory the other day to see what they had for crib sheets...they ended up having a bunch of baby stuff and had a maternity section too!  I got 2 shirts for like $15.  
  • Options
    KatienuKatienu member
    I have been getting most of mine from gap and old navy. I agree with you @sparklyb22. I HATE spending a lot on these clothes. Only about three months left so I am going to try to make due with what I have. 
  • Options
    For some reason I am resisting buying any maternity clothes but, I think it's time for some shorts and pants.  I have been using the hair tie trick and it actually works pretty well!  I'm going to check out H&M and old navy this week (after payday) 
  • Options
    tmk0325tmk0325 member

@mrsrundell I am so impressed you made it this long using a hair tie!!! I was wearing maternity pants by 14 weeks!! Now I pretty much live in dresses.

I scored at a garage sale this last weekend, found a few tops, a pair of capris, a tank, and a belly band for $13.  I was pretty happy with that. 

I also have been buying maternity dresses as I have been seeing them on sale. Kohls and Target have had some great deals. Got two dresses on clearance at Kohls for like $8 and $9 each, and Target has consistently been having 40% or 50% off maternity items on Cartwheel, so I picked up 3 dresses then!  I did break down and buy a pair of black dress pants for work from Kohl's when they were 40% off and when I had an extra 30% off coupon so I definitely didn't pay full price!

We also have an Other Mother's store not to far away and occasionally I'll stop in and browse and I managed to pick up a really cute dress for $4. 

Other than that, I have bought some things from Motherhood Maternity that were slightly more expensive. Two pairs of jeans, two tops, and two dresses.  They were all on sale or clearance (with an extra sale), but their stuff fits me well, so I justified spending the money. 

I joined two resale maternity clothes groups on facebook, so what I don't plan on keeping after pregnancy I will sell! If anyone is looking for deals, you can usually find some good items go through there at a reasonable price! :)  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Motherhood has their clearance section at an additional 40% off (or they did this weekend). I got a maxi dress for $18 and a pair of lightweight pants for $10. I've had the most luck at Motherhood as far as sizing goes although I'd like to try H&M again!