Hi guys, Im new to this board. I joined The Bump and was so happily a part of the December 16 group. I had a miscarriage two weeks ago, d&c on the 27th, and received my pathology last week. I have been posting on the Miscarriage/Loss board but wanted to get active here too.
Im 28, SO is 30, Ive had 3 Miscarriages, and im terrified of trying again. Its hard this time because I thought this one was the one. I had a great first u/s, the baby was perfect, and had a beautiful hb. But two weeks after my scan, I knew something was wrong, went for a u/s and found out baby no longer had a hb. I should of been 8w2d and baby measured exactly 8w2d. I had the d&c and I received my path report which came back Triploidy, 69 xxy, partial molar. Im devastated. I met with my Dr and I now have to be followed to zero. As of right now I have blood drawn every two weeks. He wants to do this for 6 months, then blood draw 1 time a month for another 6. This will prevent me from being allowed to conceive for 1 year. If everything goes as planned I can ttc after that year but if my hcg rises or doesnt fall enough we will take the next step, which is dealing with the cells.
Im devastated that Im sidelined, I was wanting to try right away. Since this is my 3rd miscarriage, I am super cautious but my Dr seems to think that this was a one time thing. Has anyone dealt with a partial molar before? What was your wait time?
Thanks in advance for replies. Im glad to have these boards boards and have received so much support. Sorry for such a long post.