April 2016 Moms
Options

~~Newborn update thread~~

124»

Re: ~~Newborn update thread~~

• Options
    dayj11dayj11 member
    @seasidesweete  I felt the same initially with the infant insert.  Tighten the strap around your waist and shoulders and make sure you feel like that is secure.  If those are tightened then the baby is good.  I just got an ergo with this baby and I agree that it feels like it isn't 100% as far as the baby staying in there but they are good.  If you follow instruction on the video it should be fine. It's pretty comfortable to wear and I felt like it wasn't as secure intiially because I only had a ring sling 
  • Options
    The ped has decided that T officially has colic. If he is awake, he's screaming regardless of whether his needs are met. I am so exhausted. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The ped has decided that T officially has colic. If he is awake, he's screaming regardless of whether his needs are met. I am so exhausted. 
    My first was colicky for 5.5 mos. It was horrible. The only thing that would sometimes work was the 5S's. So sorry you have to go through this. Hang in there. It will eventually get better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first was colicky for 5.5 mos. It was horrible. The only thing that would sometimes work was the 5S's. So sorry you have to go through this. Hang in there. It will eventually get better.
    Thank you. It's so hard to watch him hurt. Every once in a while, he'll give me a smile in his sleep that helps me not feel like a terrible mom. He was such s happy guy for the first 2 weeks. I can't wait until he's back. 
  • Options
    korpatchkorpatch member
    edited May 2016
    He's sleeping in the crib for the first time. I miss him and can't sleep.  :'(