Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Intro - new here

Hi lady's! I am relatively new to the bump. But I thought this would be a great place to find support.

Back story.. my fiance and I have been trying for two years.  We had a miscarriage on June 20th 2015 and a chemical pregnancy in November.  

I got a positive FRER friday followed by a few more through the weekend.  I had Betas drawn today and my Hcg is 45. I am around 4 weeks. Maybe just shy of 4 weeks. I know that is within normal range and all that matters is if it doubles in 48 hours but I am a wreck! I am having a hard time have any positive thoughts about this pregnancy. 

I look forward to getting to know you guys! 

Re: Intro - new here

• Options
    Big hugs to you! I also started out with a low beta but I had no idea when I ovulated. It's very stressful. I'm crossing all my crossable body parts for your next draw.

If you want something that is a nice non-stressful distraction - the great British baking show on Netflix is great. Everyone is just so nice and polite and the hosts are really funny, and the British accents are just so soothing to listen to lol.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Options
    j32444j32444 member
    Thank you!  I am trying to finish Chicago Fire. I am not sure I can start any new series. I will never get anything done around the house!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! FX for a healthy and sticky baby!! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    j32444j32444 member
    Thank you!! 

I got my betas back. A doubling time of 41 hours but I'm still nervous. 

5/9 49
    5/11 109

Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options
    GOOD to hear your positive progression. It's so difficult knowing you're pregnant but still being so early. I think it's more difficult for those of us who have experienced a loss. I hope you continue to receive positive news. Please keep us updated! :)
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.