Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday

2»

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Options

Month/Cycle: 9/4 TTCAL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, supplement, fertility tea, OPK's, HIO, exercise and more water

R/R/CS: It's been so nice to have DH home every night for a change! Last night I had a band rehearsal that I had to be at before he got home and he kept wining that I'm supposed to be home with him. That kind of got on my nerves. But otherwise it's nice! We were able to BD 2 nights in a row and took last night off because 1) we're both adjusting to a 5am wake up and 2) to save some excitement for the rest of the week because O will probably happen around the weekend.

GTKY: OMG ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Would you hit the road in hopes of finding safety elsewhere like the cast of Zombieland? Or would you stay put and fight for everything you've established where you are, like Will Smith in I am Legend?

Considering where we live, as long as everyone from the city doesn't come towards the lake I'd stay in my house. There aren't a whole lot of people around and it's very spread out with a lot of open land. We could just hunker down and it wouldn't be hard to defend from inside.

Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: BD EOD, charting CM/CP/BBT

R/R/CS: CS please! this month we moved from LA to Minneapolis and drove the scenic route, taking us 3 days. I typically ovulate CD 15-17, but of course those were our driving days. We drove in shifts without stopping at a hotel for a full nights sleep, so when i took my temp it was at odd hours and after 3hrs sleep at best. The whole thing was stressful, along with car trouble setting us back a day along the way. FF says I ovulated CD 17, but my first EWCM was yesterday, and today's temp was a typical pre-O temp. Can stress delay O a few days? Check out my chart image, what are your thoughts? I don't know if i even O'd yet. "Regular" sleep returned on CD 18 once we arrived home. 

GTKY: OMG ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! Would you hit the road in hopes of finding safety elsewhere like the cast of Zombieland? Or would you stay put and fight for everything you've established where you are, like Will Smith in I am Legend?

Hit the road to band together with others! Safety in numbers and all that...like Walking Dead. 
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @beary67 , so far they have continued throughout my cycle.  They are worse leading up to O and right after than the rest of the month. I am soaking through multiple shirts and having to change in the middle of the night. I wake up with my hair looking like a birds nest. It's awful:/
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • Options
    beary67beary67 member
    @HurricaneAmelia oh my goodness that sounds just awful!  I'm so sorry that is happening to you.  FX that through all of this the clomid works for you!  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    @sweetyjenj I don't know how much I would rely on those travel temps, esp if you are just basically napping in the car.  When I fly red eye flights I know it just messes things up. If it were me I would discard them. Keep temping a few more days and see what happens.  It might be worth picking up some cheap OPKs and seeing what they tell you.  Fwiw those cd 18-20 temps don't seem high enough (when compared to the cd4-13 temps) but everyone is different.  

Forgive me as I don't know your history... But you mentioned your typical o day is around cd16.  How do you know this? Have you been charting prior to TTC? If so, what are your typical patterns with temps? 

As always, when in doubt HIO :) 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: BBT, PNV

R/R/CS: Took a short break while waiting out AF. Seemed to have hung around longer than it usually does :-/ 
    On a happy note, I found a local dog rescue group that might have a couple dogs that could be a good fit for my family. Just waiting to hear back from them :smiley: 

Get the fuck outta Dodge. 

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker