3rd Trimester

Maternity Shoot

Hi everyone!!  I am looking to get a maternity photoshoot with my husband to capture our time before baby #1 comes, and also to hopefully use the same photographer for the newborn photoshoot as well. Does anyone k ow of any photographers in NJ that are reasonably priced?  It would be even better if they were in Union, Morris, Sommerset, or Essex county. Thank you so much everyone!

Re: Maternity Shoot

• kyraaDkyraaD member
    you'd probably have better luck Googling this or asking on the local board. 
  • ^wss. This is definitely better suited for your local BMB, or a google search would also provide plenty of relevant photographers in your area.
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Loading the player...
  • Multiple posts aren't going to get you different answers. You've asked this twice on this board. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• sfleisssfleiss member
    I accidentally posted it once since I was doing it on my phone and navigating community boards is difficult in general, so thanks @GinnyJ2012. You just as easily could have just ignored me instead of taking the time to comment about something that clearly isn't relevant to you. I did post on local board with no responses. And, I googled and got a TON of results to sort through at expensive prices. I work full time and don't exactly have the time or desire to go through 20+ pages.  Excuse me for just throwing it out there hoping for a helpful response. 
  • sfleiss said:
    I accidentally posted it once since I was doing it on my phone and navigating community boards is difficult in general, so thanks @GinnyJ2012. You just as easily could have just ignored me instead of taking the time to comment about something that clearly isn't relevant to you. I did post on local board with no responses. And, I googled and got a TON of results to sort through at expensive prices. I work full time and don't exactly have the time or desire to go through 20+ pages.  Excuse me for just throwing it out there hoping for a helpful response. 
    I navigate the boards on my phone only, and don't have a problem. Sorry you do. You also posted on second tri. We aren't your personal Google, and may of us have full time jobs, or are stay at home parents and don't have extra time to do your research for you. 

Try a local mom site for your area or a Buy/sell/trade page on Facebook.

• I want to add that you can also search your local boards - even if no one is responding right now, people may have responded to the same question in the past.  Maternity/newborn photography is pretty expensive though.