August 2015 Moms

Anyone expecting again? =)

Just trying to see if I'm still the only one so far!

Re: Anyone expecting again? =)

• I wish! How are you? How far along?
  • 9w+4 and feeling SOOO much better than I have the past few weeks! I was hoping to have some of my August 2015 mommies in my October 2016 birth club, but so far I haven't seen any ;(
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd love to be pregnant right this minute, but DH feels very strongly about waiting until this one is a year old, at least. Congrats to you!!!

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congradulations!!!!
    I think @banfrog is expecting.
    H and I were trying, then benched, and now off the bench. So maybe I'll be in the December 16 BMB.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Are either of you ladies Csection mommies? I'm wondering how many people wait the 12 months.
  • gadawgmom said:
    Are either of you ladies Csection mommies? I'm wondering how many people wait the 12 months.
    I was an emergency C section. I waited until 6 months PP to get my yearly/pre-TTC check-up. Doc benched me, saying that I needed to wait until 15 months from birth to try again.
    So I researched, and went back with what I had found, and doc changed my timing to 15 months between births, so I am off the bench and actively trying. Hoping for a VBAC, but since I really just want my kids close in age I will take a C section if needed.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• I didn't realize you may be advised to wait longer after having a c-section. Is it so that your body/ uterus completely heals? That would make sense, I just haven't researched it. DH and I want to start tryin again when baby is about a year old. I had a c-section though and want to make the healthiest choice! I will research it, just curious what y'all have been advised! Congrats to the mama's expecting again already!! 
  • I had a Csection and the doctor advised me on several occasions that I should wait to get pregnant at least 12 months preferably 18 months between pregnancies. Maybe every doctor is different with their advice?
  • Yup. Not a 100% on weeks since I hadn't gotten a period and wasn't temping or anything and was/am breastfeeding a lot still. So far thinking probably 6 - 8 weeks. My first prenatal appointment isn't until April 8th, so hopefully I can get a better idea how far along I am then.
  • @AllyTheKid I've been on the November board. There are a couple other August 15 moms there too.
  • mothernorthmothernorth member
    edited March 2016
    @banfrog yay! Congrats!! =D

*spelling edit. "Gongrats" is not the word I was looking for.
  • I wish we were, but my husband is on the fence about it. Not to mention he was on an anxiety drug that demolished his sex drive, even after quitting it. We haven't done the deed since my first trimester :(  
  • Congrats @Kate08Young!!!!! I'm so happy for you! H&H 9 months! 

• I wish we were, but my husband is on the fence about it. Not to mention he was on an anxiety drug that demolished his sex drive, even after quitting it. We haven't done the deed since my first trimester :(  
    That sounds pretty rough. I hope y'all work things out<3

• @Kate08Young Congratulations!!! 

@Crystal321 I hope things get better for you guys soon! 
  • So my DD is 7 1/2 months now and I am 13 weeks and a day pregnant! I had an emergency c-section. I feel ok, and my morning sickness is nothing compared to my pregnancy with DD. I barely feel pregnant this time around. And due date is October 14.
  • So my DD is 7 1/2 months now and I am 13 weeks and a day pregnant! I had an emergency c-section. I feel ok, and my morning sickness is nothing compared to my pregnancy with DD. I barely feel pregnant this time around. And due date is October 14.
    Saw you recently on the October board, congrats!
  • edited April 2016
    Thank you! I'm done after this one lol.
  • @MellieBellie82 Awww congrats! I hope your pregnancy continues to be gentle on you!

• Congrats!!! I am too!  Just not sure how far along, it was a total surprise.

• Congrats to you! @nbear618
  • I've been broody ever since I gave birth, but trying to wait until after Christmas to try for another. I'm counting down the months  :D
  • We are trying for baby #2!  Congrats to all you mommy to be's again!
  • @Mack2342 Good luck! Keep us updated! 
  • Thanks will do.  Nothing this month:( but I'm more regular this month so keeping my fingers crossed! 
  • There's a couple of us on the FB group who are expecting!! Just got my bfp and due in Jan, congrats to everyone expecting and fingers crossed we all have a healthy pregnancy!!
  • ParleyParley member
    i'm in, due mid jan! congrats ladies:)
  • Yep I was supposed to have a tubal and changed my mind, now we are expecting again, due sep 09,2016
  • Oh and yes I had a c-section back in August, so I'll have a repea . I'm due in September 9th but because of previous c section and now I have GD I'll be having baby #2 last week of August. 
  • Just took a test because I've had a hunch all week. Got a very faint BFP...going to test again in the morning but I had to tell someone!
  • Well we've been trying for 5 months and today I had positive test!   We are super excited and had to share with someone! 
  • Congratulations!!  We will be trying again in early october once my bcp runs out. Hoping for another august baby but thats if i get pregnant as fast as i did last time (less than two months)
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • @AllyTheKid I did and got two more positives  :) my husband was very much in shock but we're both really excited... congrats @Mack2342!
  • @AllyTheKid I did and got two more positives  :) my husband was very much in shock but we're both really excited... congrats @Mack2342!
    Congrats to you too!
  • Uh I'm so jealous of you all right now! I think our earliest to start trying is next summer