TTC after 35

TWW May 2-8

ok ladies....there are enough fx'd out there for someone to be near a BFP! Tell us about your TWW!

Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!
Me: 39 SO: 36

Dx: low progesterone, possible DOR - officially "unexplained"

TTC#1 since November 2015
9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN
1/21/2017 Clomid/IUI#3 - BFN
March 2017 IVF: BFP! (beta#1 191, beta#2 378!) - it's a boy! DS born 12/6/2017

TTC #2 since July 2018
May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: TWW May 2-8

• 6dpo
    2nd round clomid
    Had some brown spotting 4 dpo- never had this before

i am going To try to wait until after AF is due- after 15 months ttc it gets a little hard seeing bfns 
  • I'm not in the TWW, but I like to lurk. Fx for you @bpietronicco ! I feel you on the BFNs, I've gotten to the point where I just don't test until AF is over a week late (which happened last month). 

hopefully the spotting is a good sign! 

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    May 2019 IVF #2: BFP! (beta#1 346, beta#2 646) - vanishing twin at 8 weeks. Baby B still going strong - due 2/8/20!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not in the TWW but @bpietronicco FX that this is your month! I find it so hard to wait to test but admire your waiting. Otherwise it gets tough with the BFN. My DH and I joke that we should buy stock in EPT since we've bought so many! Anyway, thinking of you and praying you get your BFP!
  • Thank you @Momifbysea and @PoeMasque.   I have my fx and my toes too.  I appreciate the prayers!
  • Lu19Lu19 member

FX for you @bpietronicco and @lisswastaken!! GL! 

I'm CD/21 and not really sure how many DPO, at one point I felt like I ovulated pretty early (like CD/11). DH and I were pretty regular on BD'g every 2-3 days since CD/8. There were a couple days we were both so tired, and didn't bother pressing for BD  - trying to keep this non-stressful as possible and avoid taking the fun out of what should be the "fun part." Over the weekend I experienced off and on cramps for 2 full days that felt like start of AF. The cramps were not painful, but wouldn't describe them as just slight or mild either... hmmm. The last 2 days, boobs felt tender, but now those symptoms are completely gone.

I'm hopeful, but trying to avoid going BSC  - like that's possible ;)

• Fx for you too @Lu19!   I have 4 more days approx in my 2ww and I am going super crazy :/
  • Lu19Lu19 member
    Aw I feel you, @bpietronicco, those last couple days of the TWW are so ridiculously slow and nerve-racking. Last cycle I bought so many HPT's, pretty sure the Walgreen's cashier was rooting for me, lol! This cycle, I'm hoping to wait at least until 2-3 days late, but not so sure I will be able to hold out.    
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    FX for you guys too!! I really hope we see someone get KU very soon on this board! 

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• KT&JohnKT&John member
    edited May 2016
    I'm somewhere in the 2ww..maybe 3-6 days. With DD I used FF and OPK's and figured out O was around 20 days. With DS it was around the same time and I didn't temp or use OPK's. This time I'm not so sure and though I had sworn off OPK's because I get obsessive, if we end up still TTC next cycle I may use them. DH says we should do whatever will give us our best chance. 

Anyhow, no symptoms yet. I wanted to wait until 1 week after AF is due to test but I see myself breaking down over the weekend even though it's probably way too early. The BSC is strong on the weekends when I have more free time! :-P Good luck all! FX for some BFP's!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• I want to test so bad but in the past- as soon as I tested my af would start so I am willing myself to wait until i miss.  If my cycle is the same as last month, cd1 should be Monday- but I am hoping that this is our month- I ovulate around cycle day 18 (positive OPK cd17).  I just keep googling different things- I am quite obsessed with that- this is the second month I have temped and I get so excited when my temperature rises!  
  • I had some pink spotting this morning- I usually spot 2 days before my period But it is usually brown- I am holding out a little hope but it looks like I am out this month :(
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    good luck ladies.. @bpietronicco FX for you!

• AF showed up today - back to cd1 :( hopefully one of you will be lucky!!! 
  • Awww so sorry to hear @bpietronicco :( cd1 is the worst! I think we still have a few hats in the ring, hoping this is someone's month :smile: 

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    so sorry @bpietronicco :(

• KT&JohnKT&John member
    Sorry to hear that @bpietronicco
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016

• KT&JohnKT&John member
    Today is CD 9-12. Tested a few times over the weekend and BFN. AF is due Wednesday. Trying to hold out until after that to test again.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016

• Lu19Lu19 member
    Aw so bummed to hear that @bpietronicco - stupid AF! Hope you treat yourself to something fun/indulgent - that's what helps me take my mind off this. My AF is due Friday or Saturday. I'm traveling to visit family from Thursday afternoon until following Tuesday. Part of me wants to test that Thursday morning, but another side is saying I should just wait until I'm back home, and if I get AF while out of town, at least visiting with family will take my mind off things. I really have no clue if I have a shot this cycle. there are times I feel a symptom or two, (woohoo!) and then as soon as the seemingly KU symptom(s) come, they're gone (doh!), and then I feel like its all in my head - (no BSC here! :P)
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    edited May 2016

CD 22, DPO 9 here.. had a few odd symptoms but really trying hard not to SS too much. good luck @KT&John and @Lu19

• I'm CD 20, DPO 7...   7 looooong more days, but knowing me I'll cave and test earlier. Went in for my annual exam today and have been having lots of spotting after my Pap. I've never had this much spotting after one before. My doc says it won't hurt implantation if it occurs.  Fingers crossed it happens this month. 
  • KT&JohnKT&John member
    edited May 2016
    CD1 for me today..on to the next. FX for @BaylieGirl @lisswastaken @Lu19 and all other ladies in the tww.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016

• Lu19Lu19 member
    Annnnnd I'm out :(  AF came this a.m. - bummed but not nearly as sad as I was last cycle when I was 4 days late and so super hopeful. This cycle I was 4 days early, and never really had a chance to get my hopes up or take multiple HPTs. Also, I was actually right about feeling like I O'd extra early and feeling O pain, which makes me feel like I'm getting more in tune w/ my body. I really have a good feeling that in the next 30 days or so one of us is going to have happy news! Keep on keeping on ladies! so grateful for this 'after 35' community. :) 
  • Lu19Lu19 member
    Forgot to add thank you @KT&John and @Lisswastaken for positive thoughts! and GL @Bayliegirl!
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    sorry for the CD 1 ladies :(

• Awww sorry ladies :(

9/16/2016 IUI#1 - BFN
    10/12/2016 IUI#2 - BFN

TTC #2 since July 2018
    Pregnancy Ticker