January 2016 Moms
Options

teething/poop

My daughter will be 4 months here in a few days she has been teething for atleast a month or more now but this past month she has been pooping 5 times a day sometimes more. Very runny always seems to happen when she's eating she is breastfed (exclusively pumped for her) sometimes she even poops while she's sleeping I know this because I hear the explosive liquid noise. Do you think this is cause the teething? She has a pediatrician appt here in like two days or do you think it's my milk?

Re: teething/poop

• Options
    It only started like this when we noticed she was really teething before she pooped like every other day
  • Options
    It could be due to excessive saliva from teething.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    My baby is EBF and has always gone at least once a day usually twice sometimes more. He has been going more recently I didn't even think it could be due to the excess saliva! 
  • Options
    I read in a book that doctors won't link teething to diarrhea but I do truly believe that's why she is going so much because it all started this way when she really started showing signs of teething. I will ask pedi and post reply later this week.
  • Options
    I think my baby is teething and she had so much poop today - also EBF.