Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
**Formerly @aliciabhen**
Me: 26 DH: 24
Married: November 2015  <3
TTC#1: January 2016
BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
Computer Hope

Re: TWW Monday

• zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    edited May 2016
    ***chart stalk please***
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 22/who effing knows 

Timing: probably non existent.  Thank you FF. 

Testing: going to try not to

R/R/CS: FF changed my crosshairs several times.  (At least now I know what the dashed and solid lines mean.). I don't even get the latest interpretation since not all the temps are above the cover line. And with that interpretation, our timing is non-existent.  (Posted it above---anyone disagree?).
     AND, the things that seem to be making it change dates this time (continually higher temps/jump with patches of fertile CM) didn't make it change O dates last time, even aftwe it's anaylsis put me with a 20 day LP when all was said and done. 
    Also during the time since we thought we had already O'd DH has become convinced that we should wait to TTC another 6 months or so because his work has been stressful.  Wtf DH... Already been waiting a year. 
    Also I started off my morning by accidentally posting in yesterday's TWW thread. :/ This is all a great start to the week. 

GTKY:  waking up sucks but I'm much better at getting up than staying up.  Even on weekends, I wake up at 6:30 or 7 and just stay in bed for a while. 
    DD1 (2008) DD2 (2010), #3 (DH's first bio kid) on the way in January 2017!
    Almost always mobile bumping--forgive my typos. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    @AliciaGoose  maybe If you wait another day or two?? fingers crossed
  • FX for you, @aliciagoose!

@zdmd_14 What interpretation method setting do you use? I would probably guess your O at CD 15-16, but I'm definitely no expert. I'm not sure I agree with the the current CHs at all. They seem to be based on the watery CM on CD 19. What happens if you remove that?

Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD/DPO: 32/6

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O, +1

Testing: not thinking about it yet...who am I kidding? Of course I'm thinking about it! Lol. 

R/R/CS: Monday. I slept horribly last night, so I hope that doesn't make my day go too terribly. 

GTKY: definitely a night owl. I hate hate hate mornings. I'm actively working to get better at getting up and about in the mornings, but it's not going well. Morning people, any tips?
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @AliciaGoose Maybe wait and see tomorrow? I don't want to discourage you but I had something similar happen to me. I tested early with an Internet cheapie and I had a faint line right away. I then tried a FRER and got a BFN. I did not get pregnant that cycle. But I wouldn't give up either. You're still really early and all of those tests are different. Maybe tomorrow you will get a clear BFP. FX for you, lady! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle:  7

CD/DPO:  29/12

Timing:  good

Testing:  today and yesterday, both BFN

R/R/CS:  I took a blue dye test yesterday and it had the lightest of light lines...but this morning I took the same brand and it's definitely an evap, even though it was within the timeframe on the box.  Now just waiting for AF so I can make another appt to talk about IUI. 

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Definitely a morning person.  I am in bed every night by 10 and wake up by 7 or so.  
    Me: 34 DH: 36
    TTC#2 September 2015
    DD #1 born July 2014
    Clomid 50 mg x2 months- no ovulation
    Clomid 100mg x 2 months- confirmed ovulation first month, BFN
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    edited May 2016
    @pretzel2plus1
    that moves me back to CD 16!

@furbabymom2007 how do I check that? 
    ETA: if you're talking about "detector" settings, it says advanced (recommended). 
    Also, I'd be irritated with DH as well.  Mine wasn't quite a bad this weekend but decided to stay home and relax while I was at church yesterday.  I was gone for 4 hours and he literally did nothing. Nothing. Didn't even watch tv. WTH?  And the dogs had pooped on the porch.  Even though I told him not to leave them out there very long.  
  • @AliciaGoose FX for tomorrow!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 14/5

Timing: -2

Testing: When AF is late.

R/R/CS: DH can never get his shit together in the mornings which always leaves my mornings more stressful and dramatic then they need to be.

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Meh.  Before we had kids, I was definitely a night owl but now...I'm not so sure.  I don't really like being awake in the mornings, but even left to my own devices now, I get up around 8.
  • @zdmd_14 advanced takes into account all the signs as well as your past cycle statistics.  FAM will only look at temps.  I don't typically worry about the other settings (OPK setting is self explanatory and I have no idea what research is) It looks like that one rogue temp just throwing it off.  
  • KhRun17KhRun17 member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1

Testing: unsure - my luteal phase is apparently (thanks FF) always 12 days, however, my cycle is usually 39. So I O'd earlier than expected by a few days. Do I test 12 DPO? Or wait until CD39?

R/R/CS: Just frustrated by being unsure when to test. 

definitely morning person. I'm a runner, and morning runs where I can watch the sunrise are my favorite! I love watching the world wake up. 
    DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016
  • Month/Cycle:  7/4

CD/DPO:
    36/5

Timing: 
    -1,0, +1

Testing:
    I don't know. Not anytime soon.

R/R/CS:
     Ugh. It's Monday, and super gloomy. I don't want to be at work. I feel bloated. Just UGH.

I'm more of a morning person. I like when I wake up early and nobody is awake - everything is still and quiet. It's a great time to get work done!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• @zmd_14 @pretzel2plus1 @furbabymom2007 @MooFish2364 @stardust317 Thanks ladies. I really don't have my hopes up because I'm set on the fact that if it was legit, the FRER would have picked it up. It's just strange because I've used these tests in other cycles and never had anything like this happen. That being said, I also shouldn't have tested early!!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 20/4 or 5 DPO (didn't temp this month so not 100% sure)

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1 (if I'm actually 4 dpo)

Testing: not until late AF. 

R/R/CS: rant - works sucks already and I've only been here for an hour! I want to go back to bed! 

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a morning person! I get up so early for work every day that I am ready for be me by about 10pm. I have a really hard time staying up on the weekends even when I really want to. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @beary67 if your RE does an ultrasound, she will be able to see if you have ovulated.  I brought my charts but my RE wasn't concerned with them (yours may be different).  If you haven't had the normal bloodwork ups done, then the doc will order those (cd3, cd23 bloodwork).  The doc will also likely order a whole host of other blood panels to test for STDs (was a requirement with mine), glucose tests, vitamin d, etc.  I went into the appointment fasting just in case they wanted to draw blood then and there. If the doc wants to do an HSG, that usually isn't done until days 5-10 of your cycle so you'd have to wait for that.  Some of the bloodwork, it looks like you will be right on time for. If not already done, a SA for you partner might be ordered.  I also did genetic testing just to see if I am a carrier for anything inherited.  If I am a carrier, we will test DH as well (those results take a while). 

my RE was pretty thorough so I really didn't have alot of questions.  The biggest thing I always need to ask is "how/when will I get these test results" and  "so I need to schedule a follow up"?  I always get excited about the treatment but then don't know what to do after the tests lol.  Just ask questions about everything, even if it is something you are familiar with.  Ask what medications do, what are the side effects, what might each year show, what is the re's approach to getting you KU in general (will he/she be willing to let you continue to try naturally but with meds or will they want to go straight to iui or more?)

any other questions feel free to pm me:) 
  • I made my introduction a couple months ago, but I think I'm going to finally start participating. I will not be updating on here if I get KU this cycle.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -2

Testing: Compulsive POAS last two days. **false positive ahead**I tested yesterday on a Gold Digital FR, which came up flashing between a positive and a question mark before settling on a positive. I read on the internet after getting all excited that these give false positives all the time. Someone suggested I take the test apart to double check it was a true positive. So, I did. Stark white. Going to try to wait until at least 15 DPO.

R/R/CS: My husband got upset at me the other day for wasting two FRERs the other day. "I don't know why you are testing so much. You aren't pregnant." There's a chance! And I told him I'd wait until 18 DPO since I read somewhere that that tends to be the latest a HPT will pick up hCG in urine.

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Most definitely a morning person. I used to routinely get up at 5:30, otherwise I'd feel like I'd wasted half my day. Now, I sleep in a little bit until 6:30am. It's my prime writing time, and I usually get at least 30 minutes in before LO wakes up.

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 15 / 2

Timing: -7, -4, -2, -1, O

Testing: Not for a while

R/R/CS: Just waiting for next week to get here. My birthday is on the 11th and that will be 11 DPO. Hoping I can hold out and not test on that day but I'm weak, so so so weak lol

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  I've done a complete switch. When I was in my teens and 20's I was a total night owl. Now though I'm usually in bed by 10:30 and up at 5:30 every day.

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Month/Cycle: 20

CD/DPO: 25/11-ish

Timing: Every 3 days since CD9

Testing: Well I got a faint positive on Friday morning, and then a super squinter (that I might have imagined) on Friday night. I tested again yesterday, but got a negative, so I assume I was just crazy on Friday. Not planning on testing again till Thursday. Maybe Friday, I don't want a negative to ruin my birthday on Thursday. 

R/R/CS: I went a little psycho on Friday when I thought I got a positive. Now I am kicking myself. I was so unhappy on Friday that I feel like I jinxed myself. It doesn't help that I had 2 close friends give birth over the weekend, and one being induced today. To top that off, *TW* today is my due date for my second baby. That is all sorts of emotional. 

Absolutely neither. I go to bed early and sleep in till late. I need all you morning people to teach me your ways.
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• 20T20T member
    @AliciaGoose and @HurricaneAmelia fingers crossed for you both!
    @furbabymom2007 Sorry for the annoying H, you have way more patience than I do. I would have thrown something at him 
    o:)
    @beary67 good luck with the RE! Maybe tell them you're nervous and aren't sure what to ask and they might give you answers to other people's questions. One of my favorite questions ever is: Is there anything you think I should know that I haven't asked you about?
    @FrancesGrace630 sorry for the intrusive questions at the baby shower :/

Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 22/11

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1, +2

Testing: BFN at 10 DPO, probably will test again manana if no signs of AF. My LP averages around 12/13 days.

R/R/CS: Nothing too awful yet!

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Yikes, C. none of the above? If I had to pick, I'd probably be a morning person. 
  • @AliciaGoose - Man, that is frustrating. I'm sure your head is all over the place. Try and distract yourself today and test again tomorrow or even the next day. FX for you...

@micshi - Welcome! Thanks for introducing yourself. FX this is your month!

Month/Cycle: 6 NTNP 1/1 TTC

CD/DPO: 33/15

Timing: doesn't matter anymore

Testing: nope

R/R/CS: At the point where I'm just waiting for AF to start. My temp has finally started to come down so I'm hoping it starts today or tomorrow at the latest. No PMS symptoms though...This has been the most bizarre month for me and I'm so glad I made an appointment for my physical. Going on the 9th and am looking forward to asking some questions and getting some real answers! 

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I'm a bit of both. I love to wake up early on the weekends because it's so quiet and peaceful. I usually read in bed with some coffee for a few hours. I also wake up early during the week to get a workout in and be done with it. At the same time, I love staying up late on the weekends and getting every last moment out of it. 
  • @aliciagoose Fingers crossed for you!

@beary67 Good luck tomorrow at your appointment. I will be thinking about you!

@lisswastaken Love your inclusion of the -7 for timing :wink: Totally counts!

@KristoB That all sucks. I'm sorry.
    Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Liss_37Liss_37 member
    @LadyBrettAshley23 I had to include it. Delusional maybe but I'm holding on to everything I've got lol

• Liss_37Liss_37 member

@kristoB I'm so sorry. Creepy hugs for you. It sucks when you get a positive and then negatives right after.  I totally feel you about the birthday thing. My birthday is on the 11th and it'll be CD 11. It sucks when the timing falls on a special day. It can make it so great, so make it so sad at the same time. FX crossed for you and that I see you post in the grad thread for your birthday!!

@Kenya715 reading in bed with coffee for hours? that sounds heavenly. I think I'm going to need to do that myself!!

• @micshi FR digis can flash between positive and a question mark? I've never used one, but that's just weird that it can do that.  I would rather stare at the little hour glass spinning around than have a test play with my emotions like that.  Seriously, if I want to question whether I am or whether I am not, I will pee on a non-digi and stare at the evap/indent line like I do every single month.  This turned into a rant, but I'm just frustrated for you.  Welcome!

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 22/who tf knows

Timing: I was thinking good, but now I think REALLY good

Testing: Nope

R/R/CS: Thought I o'd last week and we probably hit some fertile days (supposed to be TTA, but didn't) but this morning woke up with a massive amount of EWCM and right sided cramping.  We HIO the past three days so that's good. I'm kicking myself for not temping because I have no idea what's happening in my ute right now and it's so frustrating.  I feel like my body moved my crosshairs on me.

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Before I had a kid, night owl. After having a kid, both because he doesn't sleep like ever.
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    @clover28 that was me (night owl pre kid) now my kids sleep great but I still haven't recovered.  
  • Sorry for all the BFNs/confusing cycle things going on!

Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 31/8ish

Timing:  Good

Testing: Not yet.  I don't even have sore boobs this time.  Worried I didn't even O. 

R/R/CS:  It's Monday, and I didn't get to do my usual Sunday week prep with cooking, groceries, and laundry.  I feel out of sorts.  

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl?  Neither, I just really like sleep.  I have a hard time getting up before 7 and staying up past 10:30. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    So many false or confusing positives today.  That has to suck.  FX to all of you.  

@lisswastakentell me about it.  This process is so full of ups and downs (especially when over analyzing your temp every single morning) and now he's deciding to add to it---at the very least he could have waited til I got my period.  Not during the TWW.  

Im glad I'm not the only person who disagrees with my FF. @FrancesGrace630 @beary67
  • @beary67 I love your choice of Janelle Evans for TV moms challenge.  

The feathers are in her hair. She has to go to the concert. You can't just take out feathers. 
  • *Lurking*
    @beary67 I agree with everything @furbabymom2007 said! At our first appointment I made sure to ask about the meds, success rates (live!, not just pregnant), chance of multiples etc. My RE also didn't think temping was important, nor OPK's. But that's because with PCOS (which is why I went), I could get multiple surges. It's important also to remember, at least at my office, that the majority of visits you'll see the nurses. In our case the doctor said we didn't need to start AF before starting the meds, but the nurses disagreed. The doctor told me to "push back", but I felt weird so I didn't. Now I'm on CD 4, but you should listen to the RE!! Good luck!!
  • zdmd_14zdmd_14 member
    @clover28 can I asked why you're TTA? Loss/medical reasons or just not good timing?   Either way...that sucks.  FX to you!
  • Month/Cycle: 7/3

CD/DPO: 57/7

Timing: -4, -1, 0, +1

Testing: Holding out until Wednesday. I can do this!

R/R/CS: It's Monday.

GTKY: Let's keep it simple today. Are you a morning person or a night owl? In the last couple years, neither. Before LO, I was definitely a night person and had a somewhat flexible job so I didn't have to be up super early. Now I can't sleep in if, even if LO did or DH took over. I just lay there trying to will myself back into sleep because mmmm bed. Oh well, it's the life now.