May 2016 Moms

Inducing labor at home!!!??

2»

Re: Inducing labor at home!!!??

• Kalteen Bars?
  • Loading the player...
  • 1mae20161mae2016 member
    edited April 2016
    Lying on your back for 5 hours consecutively while garggling salt water prior to this has proven to be effective if done twice daily. According to the National Board of Medicine and USP, "literally dying" also is effective because they will have to immediately remove the baby. Another recommended regiment based on DFACs statistics....drugs. 
    Edited: grammar was not sufficient 
  • JoMunson said:
    Stimulate your nipples starting now and don't stop until you hear the baby cry.
    Have you read the Ina May Gaskin childbirth stories? In one an OB talks about walking in on a woman having her nipples sucked on by her husband and a family friend while she was pushing. I mean, I want my baby born, but not that badly...
    I was so uncomfortable when I read that... But not as uncomfortable as the pictures of babies crowning and breastfeeding. Especially since I was reading it on the subway!! 

cat fail animated GIF

• yogahh said:
    JoMunson said:
    Stimulate your nipples starting now and don't stop until you hear the baby cry.
    Have you read the Ina May Gaskin childbirth stories? In one an OB talks about walking in on a woman having her nipples sucked on by her husband and a family friend while she was pushing. I mean, I want my baby born, but not that badly...
    I was so uncomfortable when I read that... But not as uncomfortable as the pictures of babies crowning and breastfeeding. Especially since I was reading it on the subway!! 
    The best was the picture of the baby that came out FACE FIRST.  I was reading that book on a flight, and felt VERY uncomfortable when I flipped to that page.