2nd Trimester

Gender predictor quizzes...they're fun but...

Ok so with my son, i did literally every quiz under the sun (ha pun intended sort of) with him and mostly all of them said Boy i remember (even that silly chinese calendar and mayan one). This baby, I 'feel' like i'm having another boy again, and mostly every quiz to predict i've taken has said boy too haha. I've even dreamt about having a boy 2x and having a girl just 1x last night. I really don't care if i have either or but i was curious has anyone had this happen to them where all the quizzes and wise tales mostly pointed to one sex and it was right? I realize they are for fun but it is kind of freaky too :P I am also carrying uber low like i did with my son and have pretty much mostly the same symptoms.

I will say the one thing i have going for me is that silly wise tale that says 140 bpm and above means girl...but with my son he was higher in his heartbeat too...

oh these myths know how to drive a woman crazy. thank god my u/s to find out is on Tuesday. I'll let you know if the quizzes were spot on or off (depending on girl or boy)! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Gender predictor quizzes...they're fun but...

• mine were all wrong. they all said girl & i have a boy. the only thing that proved right for me is the whole "bad heartburn = lots of hair". i had horrible heartburn in the 3rd tri & my LO was born with an insane amount of hair. 
  • That happened to me with my son too haha! And everyone else I know with heartburn

also you've given me some hope for mine being a girl now hehe!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Never had heartburn a day in my life. DS was born with a full head of hair. None of these are true. 
  • mollypuss1mollypuss1 member
    edited April 2016

also you've given me some hope for mine being a girl now hehe!

:/ 
  • @kyraaD i didnt know about that OWT. i had insane heartburn/reflux and LO had heaps of hair!
  • Oh man, delivering that horn is going to be tough. 
    I hear it hurts like hell  ;)
  • My old wives tales were 100% boy (low heart rate, how I was carrying, my complexion, etc) and I had a girl.

They have absolutely no basis in fact.
  • My OWT were 50/50, just like the odds of having a boy or a girl.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16