November 2015 Moms

FFFC

Confession 1: I took a half day yesterday at work, left baby ar daycare, went home and took a nap. It was glorious.

Confession 2:I think it is mean to give babies lemons and and other unpleasant foods just to laugh at their expressions. I wouldnt take a big bit of lemon, why would I let my LO do that before they are old enough to understand.

Let's hear your confessions ladies.

Re: FFFC

• We bought a bulk bag of chocolate chips at Sam's club a few weeks ago and they're already almost gone. Not because I've been baking a lot, but because I grab a handful when I'm stressed and want chocolate. Since Zeke won't sleep without a major fight, I've been stressed a lot. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Jtk13Jtk13 member
    I stayed in my room last night for 30 extra minutes "nursing" LO so my DH would do the dishes and I wouldn't have to help.

• I'm planning on telling hubby to use formula if I can't pump enough tonight so I can go 3.5 hours away for a bachelorette party. And I'm excited for it
  • DH was away for 3 days this week for work. While I always miss him a ton while he's away, there was no one to clean up after, made it easier to keep baby to a tighter schedule, the bed to myself to stretch out in, and the dogs cuddled up to me instead of him was all pretty great. My confession though, is that I made it seem so hard to not have him here, so he's been going out of his way to give me help :)
  • @GoogleMD Hubby and I were both off Tuesday for Election Day. We dropped the baby off at daycare an hour later than usual and went to out for breakfast, had some alone time and then enjoyed our afternoons separately (he played disk golf, I organized the kitchen). I decided not to feel guilty. My house is a mess because I spend all my free time with him and my husband is neglected. That day helped me catch up.