Cloth Diapering

Best doublers or extra inserts

We were using Flip mf inserts and various covers but both my kids are too heavy wetters now that the mf inserts just don't cut it anymore. I've tried stripping that didn't help so I want to buy some doublers or inserts to add extra to absorb better so what works well for your heavy wetters?

Re: Best doublers or extra inserts

• Green Mountain Diapers makes great hemp doublers. I also love Thirsties hemp inserts! The Flip Organic Daytime Inserts are also more absorbent than the mf in my opinion. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I buy the thin bamboo inserts from Alva and use them with my other, thicker inserts.  With my older son, during the day we'd do one charcoal bamboo insert and one bamboo for more absorption.  A lot of different brands have these and they were quite cheap, but effective for us.  I pretty much quit using just plain mf over time because I built up my stash to have enough bamboo, charcoal bamboo and hemp that I could use those exclusively. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ordered some Funky Fluff bamboo doublers that were on sale for the earth day sales, do you all know if they are any good?
  • I love our hemp babies hemp doublers from Cotton Babies!
  • My LO is a HEAVY wetter. We have been using bamboo fitteds and covers and it's been the only thing to hold up!
  • We like the Cloth-Eez doublers from Green Mountain Diapers for daytime, and LOVE the GMD hemp doublers for night! The hemp is so soft and absorbent without adding bulk. I'm so glad we splurged a little on hemp - totally worth it.