October 2016 Moms

Post Your Intros Here =)

Re: Post Your Intros Here =)

• cls0602cls0602 member
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone! I got my BFP on Sunday January 31. This will be my 2nd baby, 4th pregnancy. I had a miscarriage in September 2013 and became pregnant with my son in January 2014. He arrived 5 days "late" on 10/5/14! My pregnancy, labor and delivery went super smooth. I had another miscarriage in November 2015 shortly after my son turned 1. We tried again in January and thankfully it happened right away! EDD 10/10/16. So excited to read everyone else's intros and be along for the journey! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I suppose I should stop lurking around. Ha. 
    Kelsey is my name. I'm 10 weeks, 3 days with my first! Fingers crossed for twins (they run in my family).

Really excited for my first appt tomorrow! 
  • Hello everyone I have been lurking for awhile now and discovered I am finally able to post! I am 10w5d and this is my first. I am getting married also on the 14th of next month so lots of big life changes for me this year. I am excited and scared to death at the same time!
  • Hi, I'm a ftm with a couple previous losses but I'm so glad to make it this far. Can't wait to join the community! 
  • Hi everyone!  I got my BFP February 27 and this will be baby number 2!  My husband and I have a three year old daughter and we are both 30.  With my DD I went into preterm labor at 31 weeks but was able to hold her full term by going on strict bed rest.  My due date recently changed from November 4 to October 28. Wishing us all Happy and Healthy pregnancies  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have know I was pregnant for a while now. We are not finding out this time since we have discovered our babies identity for every other child we have had. We are due October 17th so it's Team Green for us. 
  • emt87emt87 member
    Hello everyone, I have been lurking for a while now and figured I should join in. I am 11w4d with my first! EDD is 10/30. 
  • Yet another lurker here!  My name is Erin and this is my 3rd pregnancy.  No children yet.  We lost our son last year just shy of 24 weeks.  He was born alive but died in my arms an hour later.  This time we were pregnant with twins -- however, we've just learned Baby B no longer has a heartbeat and stopped growing around 11 weeks.  We are 12w5d and Baby A is right as rain thus far.  I'm simultaneously grieving, terrified and ecstatic.  Due 10/23
  • Hi everyone!  My name is Ashley and I am from MA.  I am due 10/21 with my 3rd baby.  My oldest is a 5 year old girl and my son will turn two this weekend.
  • Hi ladies! My name is Melissa and I'm excited to finally announce that my husband and I are expecting our first baby on Oct 21st. Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to this journey with you all! 
  • Hello! I'm Lou, and we're expecting our first baby October 12th woo hoo! Glad to chat with ya'll 
  • ibabyloveb87ibabyloveb87 member
    edited April 2016
    I've lurked for what seems like forever, and now that I'm into second trimester maybe I'll actually contribute! We are due with our first baby October 10! It took us about 5-6 months to get pregnant with DH's crazy traveling work schedule making us miss a couple of months. Looking forward to the next 5ish months and all the milestones ahead! 

Edited because mobile problems. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Hello, I am 14 weeks along today and this is not my first I have 2 biological children and 4 step children (once you hit 6 they just walk out and join the gang). My children and 6 and 3 my step children are 10 8 6 6. My husband and I were not planning this baby we actually had both made appointments to end the possiblities but our little blessing snuck in the pack before either of our appointments came about. 
    AFTER the shock factor wore off and we waited till the 12 week mark to tell people we decided that our baby is ment to be. 

• Hello ya'll!  I'm shawna and this is my second baby. I'll be finding out this weekend what we are having. I have a son who is 4.
  • Hi everyone im Ericka this will be my 3rd child. I have 2 boys already that will be 4 and 3 when the baby is born. Im due october 25 but this will be my third c section so we will see later on what that scheduled date is. Looking forward to talking to everyone. Hoping that this one is a girl but will be happy as long as it's healthy. This is my third fall baby second october baby always seem to deliver in the fall
  • I'm totally late to the game, but I am due with baby #3 October 18th we already have two girls and find out soon if it's a boy. We are done this time so regardless of what we have this is my last pregnancy. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi everyone!

Lauren here.  I'm currently 16 weeks 1 day.  We found out at 5 weeks 1 day.  This is a rainbow baby for us after an ectopic in August 2015 and a son lost to SIDS in January 2014.  Baby is extremely healthy for which I am very grateful. 

I was hesitant to post because during my pregnancy with my boys the group got very clique-y.  I hope this experience is better. 

M/C April 2005
    M/C July 2006
    BFP 9/28/12
    M/C 10/9/12
    10/30/12 diagnosed with Lupus Anticoagulation
    TTC again 3/11/13
    BFP 5/23/13!! Due Jan 29 with twin boys!

October Siggy Challenge ~ Baby Hitler

• I'm not really new, but just realized I never posted here! I'm pregnant with our first child, due October 21st. It has been a long journey to now, working through a MFI diagnosis but we were so lucky that our first IUI was successful. We haven't told anyone except close friends and family IRL and will likely wait until we know the gender to announce to our larger world. I'm pretty much constantly anxious and still struggling with believing it finally happened.
    Me: 31
    DH: 32

Married: Sep 2012
    TTC #1: Jan 2015
    Baby A (via IUI due to MFI): Sep 2016 born at 35+6

Surprise but very welcome + on 5/16/2019, EDD 1/25/2020
  • UFJenUFJen member
    Hi there! Been here for a while, now having the courage to post. My name is Jen, we experienced a loss last July, so we are very excited for baby number one! I'm due October 20th!
  • My due date is Oct 28th:) so excited! We find out the gender in 3 weeks!
  • Hi! Due with my second the last week in October. Technically my official due date is 11/2 but if they haven't made their arrival yet my induction will be between 10/25-10/30 so I'll be having a little October babe. Super nervous about having 2 under 2 but very excited as well! 
  • Hey, everyone! My EDD is 10/26. This will be my 2nd pregnancy. I lost my son Graham at 39 weeks last September due to unexplained placental insufficiency after having a seemingly completely stress free pregnancy. Needless to say, I am much more nervous this time around. At 14 weeks, I finally feel comfortable enough to openly talk about being pregnant, again. My husband and I obviously have very mixed emotions this time around, but we are cautiously optimistic. Though I would love for October to get here, already! :) 
  • I'm Kayla, 23, my husband and I are expecting our first! It wasn't exactly planned, or unplanned; after suffering an early miscarriage in 2014 we decided to leave it up to fate this year and were extremely lucky to conceive the first cycle. Currently due October 2nd :)
  • Hello all! 

I've been floating kind of aimlessly around the Internet since I got my BFP. I was pretty active on my June '14 BMB, but vowed not to come back here after the mess a year ago. But... I missed the community I had found in my June moms and really couldn't find a place I felt like I fit anywhere else. So, here I am! I hope you'll have me.

I'm due October 20th with 2.0! I have an almost 2 year old DD. I'm a recent graduate (ie 2 weeks ago!) of library school, and currently SAH while I apply and network and job hunt in a really sad job market. I am Canadian, so it would be really nice to find something ASAP so I can qualify for maternity benefits, but I'm not expecting anything.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Hi All -- I'm a bit late to the party. This is the first morning in what feels like ages that I've woken up feeling well rested and not ill, so I'm ready to plan and get stuff done today!  This is my first pregnancy and my EDD is 10/15.
  • Hi Everyone,
    my name is Emma. My husband and I have been married for the past 5 years. He's 28, I'm 27. I'm 18 weeks pregnant with our second child, due Oct 3. Our son is a year old. We have a cat and 2 golden retrievers. I've been lurking for the past week, just found this place, and love the tone compared with other boards I've checked out. I can't wait to get to know you guys over the next few months. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi All!

I'm a little late to the party. I was an active member back in 2012 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was pregnant last year but miscarried between 16 & 17 weeks. I'm currently pregnant again. I'm high risk due to my complications last year. You'll probably find me over at the high-risk board a lot as I'm feeling very nervous with this pregnancy, especially as I enter into 16 weeks. 

Looking forward to becoming part of the conversation more and hope to offer some of the first time Moms out there some good advice!! 

- Ali
    ~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
    ~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
    ~ Current DD 10/2016
  • I'm Kathleen, 25, and husband and I are expecting our first baby this October. There is some discrepancy over the due date--based on period, October 12, based on 7 week ultrasound, October 24. We're waiting for the 20 week US to get some more precise measurements to solidify a due date. 

Husband and I decided we wanted a baby in 2016, so we stopped birth control late last year. No idea it would happen so soon into 2016!!! It's been an easy, or so I'm told, pregnancy. Basically I've been dealing with fatigue and mood swings, but no nausea or morning sickness, which I am told is a blessing. 
  • Hi! I'm Mimi.  I'm expecting my first child October 9th.  I was trying for almost a year and finally got the great news this February :smile: 

It's a girl.  
  • aligalig member
    Hello! I am ali! I do not know if i'm replying to the proper post..... haha!

My hubs and i found out in March that we are due with babe #1 - we started trying a year ago and are very excited!

we are going to keep babe gender a secret and can't wait to read about all the other mums-to-be that are in the same stage of pregnancy!

We are from Canada! I looked up the local posts....but they aren't really active so i think i'll be finding a lot of differences the way we do things here vs. in the states!

Congrats everyone!
  • Hello all. My name is Asia and i am from Ohio. I am expecting baby #5...yes 5  lol with my husband. It will be baby girl #5. I am due oct 18. But i always deliver 3-6 weeks early so we will see when ahe decides to come 
  • ingoscjingoscj member
    Hi everybody! I'm due with my second on 10/24. DD1 is 14 mos.  Looking forward to joining this group. 
  • jek2016jek2016 member
    I'm mostly a lurker, but I thought I'd introduce myself here.  My expected due date is October 29th and this will my first child. I am a single parent who is currently lurking a lot (and posting a little) over on the Single Parents group to try and make the best of my situation.

• Hi @jek2016 ! Congrats on your little one and welcome! We're all here to support each other through every crazy turn of pregnancy, so feel free to join in!  :)
  • minabelminabel member
    Hello ladies! My name is Amina! I am 34 years old and pregnant with my second child that we found out was a girl yesterday on 10/18! Our 3-year-old dd Annabelle is just ecstatic to have a little sister to play with!
    Pregnancy Ticker