Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

2»

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    I'm posting this like 10-11 hours later than normal, and I don't know that anyone even reads them in the evening, but whatever, I find it therapeutic :).

Month/cycle: 
    5/5

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: This time next week maybe?

R/R/CS: I have had a DAY. Besides work being crazy, my 6 month old phone randomly bit the dust, and they're sending another one tomorrow, but I feel so disconnected. Which is RIDICULOUS because I HAVE A WORK CELL PHONE. I can call, I can text, I can use Facebook, but I don't have any of 'my stuff' on it. I'm home now and will probably download TB app on my iPad just so I can browse tonight. I'm on the desktop now. I'm such a whiner with my first world problems. And in my present mood, I have a good 5-7 days before I can test in good conscience, and if I'm not knocked up this month I'll be pissed.

GTKY: When you were a kid, what did you wanna be when you grew up? Are you doing that now? Ehh. Not really. I don't remember any clear 'career aspirations' as a kid but I decided I liked the idea of Tourism in high school and I've followed that through in various jobs. Now I work as a manager for a municipal board representing a small area and the job has an element of tourism in it, but it's a lot more administration / marketing and such.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    @MelissaM090 To make you feel better... I read it!  I usually have more time to bump in the afternoon than mornings, but it just doesn't seem as active.  It also doesn't help that I'm on the west coast so all the east coast people are already relaxing at home for the evening while I'm still twiddling my thumbs waiting for work to be over.  Also, I totally feel you on the disconnected feeling.  DH's family likes to go camping in an area with ZERO cell service.  I still bring my phone.  Even though I can't call or text.  I tell them it's so I can play the games and read the books I have on it but it's really because I'm such a cell phone addict.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update. AF arrived (during DS's swimming lesson... She really has a way with good timing -.-) so over to WTO I go! Hope to see none of you there.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    So sorry @PartiallyDomesticated :( Hugs to you.
  • Options
    @PartiallyDomesticated I'm so sorry for such a rough CD1. I was really rooting for you.

1st BFP 12/12/13 DS born 8/2014
    TFAS March 2016 - BFP 5/19/16!!! EDD: 1/31/17
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MelissaM090 & @linzrunz Another west coast girl here! I always read all the posts for the day :) I always feel like if I don't, I'll miss some vital piece of advice lol

@PartiallyDomesticated So sorry for such a rough few days leading up to CD1. Hugs to you. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker