July 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

2»

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    @msuzannah Preach I'm a frequent flier of the oops just peed my pants club! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Natinat6 said:
    My WTF is me. How could it take me a month give or take to figure out I've been peeing my pants. It's been subtle but this whole time I thought it was discharge. It's not. I am so gross. I have been slowly peeing on myself and  have been too oblivious to figure it out. 

The pieces finally came together when my underwear started chaffing me because I  walked for an eternity and they were damp.

I got chub rub from my pee soaked underwear. Super. Someone take me out back and shoot me please?!?!
    You're not gross, you're a member of the club
  • Options
    Kellyj103Kellyj103 member
    edited April 2016
    Yes. I love the "experts" who Google everything and come at you with some crazy ass shit. "Best friend" (who doesn't have kids)  tried to tell me my due date was wrong. Really, b now you're  an OB? I've stopped talking to her about my pregnancy completely because I hate how she thinks she knows everything. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I've been up for 21 hours and yet I still can't fall asleep. Thanks pregnancy insomnia. Appreciate it. 

Also wtf for making it thru the three hour glucose test alright but then almost assing out at my OB appt afterwards and having to stay there for and hour and a half extra before I could leave. 

ETA: passing out*
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 I had this happen to me, my best friend at work tried to tell me that my doctor should have admitted me to the hospital when I had a GI bug. Excuse me, are you a doctor or have you had a kid before??
  • Options
    @mckcak23 whoops! Typo. But probably that too. ;)
  • Options
    I know it's Thursday, but I'm annoyed and this seemed like a good place for this post. Had my 27 week appointment this morning and was told that my 21 lbs weight gain was too much. I know she is just doing her job but I'm still annoyed. I feel good, have continued to work out and was a healthy weight before getting pregnant. Ugh