February 2016 Moms
Options

Intro

Hi ladies- long time lurker, first time poster (this pregnancy at least).  Also, not good at making intros.

I had an account after DD1 was born in August 2012, but had it deleted when things got crazy around here.  However, I found myself back here while I was pregnant with DD2. I just never got around to making a new account.

So, I'm an elementary school music teacher.  DH and I have been together since 2001, but married since 2009.  DD2 was born 1/31, one day before her due date.  She's pretty easygoing, much like her big sister was.

Hopefully I'll start posting more and get to know you guys better.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome! 
  • Options
    Welcome. I'm Courtney. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello! :) 
  • Options
    Hi ladies- long time lurker, first time poster (this pregnancy at least).  Also, not good at making intros.

I had an account after DD1 was born in August 2012, but had it deleted when things got crazy around here.  However, I found myself back here while I was pregnant with DD2. I just never got around to making a new account.

So, I'm an elementary school music teacher.  DH and I have been together since 2001, but married since 2009.  DD2 was born 1/31, one day before her due date.  She's pretty easygoing, much like her big sister was.

Hopefully I'll start posting more and get to know you guys better.

We may have been separated at birth, haha.

Also married in 09', DS1 born in Aug 12', & DS2 born in Jan (who was due 2/1)

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic