January 2016 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday

Who or what is being a twatwaffle today? 

Growth spurts. This kid literally just outgrew everything I have for her overnight! I had to wrestle her into a 3-6 month outfit today (it is too small too).

Oh, and my 16 month old? His 3T shorts were painted on yesterday. Ridiculous. 

Re: TW Tuesday

• Options
    I second the growth spurt!! I spent a good portion of my morning packing up LOs 3 and 3-6 month clothing. 

My bank is also a TW. They sent me a new debit chip card last week. The pin never came. So yesterday I went to the bank and they won't activate it in person (even with ID). So, they are re-sending another PIN number. This is all fine and dandy except my old debit is now deactivated! Found this out the hardway while grocery shopping today. 
  • Options
    Daycare center s are TWs.  Yes, I realize the likelihood of finding one with a spot available in May is slim to none, but they don't need to laugh when we ask :(
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    Holy shit the 4th leap is a TW 
  • Options
    kaym6 said:
    Holy shit the 4th leap is a TW 
    Oh no. Whats it like? I fear that one. Its really long...
  • Options
    My LO is a TW
    he could have rolled over for the first time with me yesterday during tummy time.. NOT with grandma when no one was watching. 
  • Options
    My LO is a TW
    he could have rolled over for the first time with me yesterday during tummy time.. NOT with grandma when no one was watching. 
    ^This. Except do it once while everyone is watching then refuse to do it again... 
  • Options
    kaym6kaym6 member
    @cali1710 it really hasn't been that bad so far I just posted what when he would NOT stop whining and fussing, thought my head explode! I can handle the crying and he definitely has more firm mood swings but it's the constant fussing that drives me insane lol it hasn't been as bad as I expected overall however I still have 26 days left so there's always still time for me to go totally crazy haha 
  • Options
    Cricket99 said:
    My LO is a TW
    ^This. Except do it once while everyone is watching then refuse to do it again... 
    He refuses to do it again. When I picked him up from my moms house I took him home and I put him straight on his belly with my camera in hand - nothing. 
    I'm at my moms house now and when I got here straight to tummy time camera in hand and...... Nothing except a fussy baby. 
    Im so mad I missed it! My mom usually doesn't watch him on Tuesdays, but SO and I are only off on Tuesdays and we needed to get some things done that LO would have hated ( dmv, tax office etc) so my mom watched him... That's what I get