November 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest 4-18

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest 4-18

• @banfrog sending lots of healing thoughts your way. Hope everyone gets healthy soon... that sounds like a miserable time. :( 
  • Des321 said:
    Our jackass neighbors upstairs are always so obnoxiously loud, but today, I don't have a clue what they're doing. It's like they are f***ing tap dancing with cleets or something. For hours. I was trying to take a nap while DS slept but obviously that's not happening. 
    Just remember in about seven months... revenge. 
    K.

Son, K, 9 | Daughter, C, 5 | Daughter, M, expected November 7, 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • @peachykeen17 Thanks. We're hoping it'll pass quickly. 
  • DH had to let one of his (very incompetent) employees go at work, and while she wasn't all that helpful, she did a few things to make his work-life easier. Now he's working longer hours and a little stressed until he finds a replacement for her. FX that this happens soon, because I'm feeling like a needy bitch and want more time with DH!
    Me: 31, DH: 31
    Married: September 2012
    Began TTC: September 2015
    BFP #1: 10/12/16, EDD: 06/23/15,
    (pPROM, 16 wks + emergency D&E 12/31/15)
    BFP #2: 03/09/16, EDD: 11/16/16

• I have an effing cold sore on my chin! I've gotten them since I was a baby (some people just assume the worst about people who get cold sores), but they're usually around my mouth. This one is smack in the middle of my chin and hurts like hell! I normally take Lysine supplements daily, which has prevented me from having any for a long time, but I stopped taking it after I got my BFP because it's a class C drug. It's only going to get uglier and more painful over the next few days and there's nothing I can really do about it.  :(
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @HomeyDontPlayThat This is exactly why I want to lie and tell people we're not finding out. I'm SO dreading telling my MIL because she's such an annoying person under normal circumstances (i.e. asking constantly about when we're going to give her grandkids) that I just can't even begin to imagine the level of horrible I'm going to have to endure once we tell her. Yaaaay team BSC MIL...? 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• I have an effing cold sore on my chin! I've gotten them since I was a baby (some people just assume the worst about people who get cold sores), but they're usually around my mouth. This one is smack in the middle of my chin and hurts like hell! I normally take Lysine supplements daily, which has prevented me from having any for a long time, but I stopped taking it after I got my BFP because it's a class C drug. It's only going to get uglier and more painful over the next few days and there's nothing I can really do about it.  :(
    Ugh! I've been there and know your pain. I've gotten them on my lips since I was a little girl. They were always typically triggered by stress and now that I think about it, I haven't had one in like 3+ years (watch, I'll prob get one next week just for thinking about it)! I'm SO sorry. Are any/all of the topical treatments class C as well? I haven't looked. I'll typically pop a valtrex (clears it up so fast, even though I think it's for like actual genital herpes, lol), but have used Abreva and there is a lysine cream from whole foods I've also used... If nothing else, ice it!
    Me: 31, DH: 31
    Married: September 2012
    Began TTC: September 2015
    BFP #1: 10/12/16, EDD: 06/23/15,
    (pPROM, 16 wks + emergency D&E 12/31/15)
    BFP #2: 03/09/16, EDD: 11/16/16

• @lilwonder Thanks for the sympathy! They're the absolute WORST! I'm not sure about topical lysine. Lysine in general is listed as Class C, so I'm hesitant. Usually, I take Lysine pills daily to prevent them, and it doesn't do much after the fact, anyway. I've been using Abreva, and I also have a script for Valtrex, but I'm also unsure about that while pregnant. Ughhhhh! 
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• We forgot to pay our utility bill that was due the first week in March. (totally my fault, I was pretty distracted by the BFP and never logged in to pay). Anyways,  when we got the next bill it had two months on there and we realized our mistake. We called immediately,  paid the past-due month and set our account on auto-pay so that it wouldn't happen again. 

Guess what? Got the new bill... Auto-pay didn't take the April payment like it should have,  so we're late again. Called in to see what the issue was and the lady kinda shrugged it off like, "yeah,  sometimes it takes a month to kick in. No big deal" probably just the hormones,  but I'm pissed. I want to be a responsible adult here, no the kind of person who consistently pays bills late.  Ugh. 
    Married July 2015
    Me: 26 DH:27
    Due: 11/6/2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

• My downstairs neighbours smoke and smoke pot on their balcony. Which is directly under ours. Which is on the same side of the house as the majority of our windows, including our bedroom window. The weather is so nice, but we're not leaving anything open in fears of getting smoked out. I miss fresh air. 
  • edited April 2016
    Late night Monday bitching ahead.  

I'm 11 weeks+3 and all of a sudden I have acne like a 13 year old boy.  Holy hell. And it's not just on my face it's my chest, my neck, my back,  the back of my ear and I even found a pimple IN my nose!  UGHHHH I follow a healthy diet and am hygienic.  WtF!? Also I can't help but burp like a trucker and that's just unpleasant.

Bleh.

Edit: words
    Grayson Matthew Due 11/4/16
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Yup.  It definitely blew up into a full-blown, painful, ugly cold sore.  Woke up this morning and wanted to cry when I looked in the mirror.  Right smack in the middle of my chin.  No amount of concealer can help this one.  I just want to go crawl into a hole and stay there for the next week.  :'(
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• I told one of my good friends at work that I am pregnant and now almost everytime I see her she is like, "Oh my gosh, you are totally showing! So exciting!" First of all. I am crazy bloated and even though I can tell I sure don't think you can tell through my clothes yet! Obviously that is part of it and I am excited for that part but...it's not here yet! Stop staring at my gut. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker