Baby Names
Options

Middle Name for Nixon

2»

Re: Middle Name for Nixon

• Loading the player...
  • Options

ElRuby said:
    How many variants of Nicholas are there?!

Nicholas, Nikolas, Nikolai... i can only assume there are at least this many more.
  • Options
    I second the pp suggestion of Nixon Alexander. 

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    This is so disturbing. 
  • Options
    Am I the only person who just thinks Nixon McSomething sounds like a cartoon character? Regardless of the fact that the only association is President Nixon, it just sounds so...silly to me. IDK.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Eko14Eko14 member
    I am 26 years old and live in Canada. I immediately thought of Watergate. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    Eko14 said:
    I am 26 years old and live in Canada. I immediately thought of Watergate. 
    Was going to say the same thing (except I'm 35). 
  • Options
    And here I thought Madison, Kennedy and Reagan were bad... And don't get me started on the second son being named after his dad because first son isn't around. This can't be real life. I have so many questions!! 
  • Options
    Yeah I'm 23 and Canadian and I know all about Mr.Nixon and I wouldn't use that name for a baby. You might like it, but you've got to also think about how your child will feel when the names and comments start coming in.
    I'm also in the same boat as a lot of people here who don't like the 'last name as first name' trend. I think if you want to name this son after his father as well there are better options.
  • Options
    PYLWhammyPYLWhammy member
    edited April 2016
    This is so disturbing. 
    It's so disturbing how many younger people are (apparently, according to OP) clueless about history! I mean, I was born a good decade after Nixon resigned, but the first things that come to mind are Watergate and Tricky Dick.
  • Options
    PYLWhammy said:
    This is so disturbing. 
    It's so disturbing how many younger people are (apparently, according to OP) clueless about history! I mean, I was born a good decade after Nixon resigned, but the first things that come to mind are Watergate and Tricky Dick.
    The sad part is that when I was in high school, we never learned anything after WW2 in our US history classes. The only reason I even learned about the Vietnam War was because I took a specialized history class for extra credit, and even then we didn't learn much, if anything about Nixon. And I still know who he is and that this is a bad choice...
  • Options
    It might be the unpopular opinion on this board, but I don't mind the name. I thought of the president and the skate brand that makes watches. 

Nixon Patrick
    Nixon James
    Nixon Daniel
  • Options
    Never mind all that, this is now about coming up with all tributes to Nicholas.

Nicolas
    Nikolas
    Nicklas
    Nick
    Nicodemus
    Nickolai
    Colin
    Nicosia
    Nico
    Nicole
    Veronica
    Monica