October 2016 Moms
Options

What's In Your Belly...Boy or Girl?

Re: What's In Your Belly...Boy or Girl?

• Options
    Had my NT scan yesterday, but she didn't show me the scan from the bottom like some of yours. Maybe she couldn't get that angle??? But she did say that from what she could see, she was leaning towards girl. I've felt girl from day one, but my husband is still adamant that it's a boy. At this point, I'd be surprised if it was a boy. I'm about 75% sure it's a girl. Everything looking good otherwise!
  • Options
    @nlane0723 Little boys are so so so special, nothing like the love a boy has for his momma! Congrats!
    Kimberly
    DS #1 11/08/10
    DS #2 due 10/20/16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @nlane0723 don't be terrified! My brothers (not twins) are super close.. they see each other often and they traveled Europe together. I've always been jealous of their close relationship... your boys will be so lucky to have each other! Exciting!! (I actually wanted this one to be another boy.. we're having a girl.. and THAT terrifies me!! ha!) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lol @mrszoess...suspense kills me too. Did you end up redoing your panorama again or did you give up on it? Congrats re: little babygirlzoess!
  • Options
    Love seeing all these girls pop up now! I thought we were going to have a board of all boys + me and my girl lol
  • Options
    I have 2 boys already and i think this ones a boy also 
  • Options
    @uponastar16 nah we just did the panel from the nt scan. the doctor was able to show me the "nub" and said he's pretty confident girl. I could've sworn it was a boy lol
  • Options
    @bnsmith85 I actually had a FB friend post a picture from he and his wife's "gender" reveal party. They're having a boy and the pregnant woman was actually frowning and doing a "thumbs down" in the picture because she apparently wanted a girl. WTF? I wish I knew them well enough to comment on the pic because I just thought it was so tasteless.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Imagine when their kid sees that @MRSCORKER ...going to make him feel great
  • Options
    ejmo68ejmo68 member
    edited April 2016
    @MRSCORKER Wow I would probably say something really snarky like, "Hey at least you are pregnant and know you have can have children...some women would kill to be in your place!!!" After having a MC those post make me so angry. 

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    smmatt08 said:
    Yay to everyone who has found out! 

We're not finding out until May but I am so over people asking me whether I think the baby is a boy or girl. I literally have zero intuition one way or the other. When I tell them I don't have a clue they say, "yes you do, mother's intuition is always right!" Huh?!
    I feel you. We were Team Green the first time (this time, too!) so I had people asking me the entiiiiiiire 9 months lol I also had zero intuition and I thought something was wrong with me.  :D
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Michi1382 said:
    smmatt08 said:
    Yay to everyone who has found out! 

We're not finding out until May but I am so over people asking me whether I think the baby is a boy or girl. I literally have zero intuition one way or the other. When I tell them I don't have a clue they say, "yes you do, mother's intuition is always right!" Huh?!
    I feel you. We were Team Green the first time (this time, too!) so I had people asking me the entiiiiiiire 9 months lol I also had zero intuition and I thought something was wrong with me.  :D
    I feel like I could never be Team Green because I would get so annoyed by everyone's comments and questions like this! ha! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @MRSCORKER I'm laughing out loud at your uterus goggles ;) I need to steal that for MIL and SMIL!
  • Options
    Michi1382Michi1382 member
    edited April 2016
    Uterus goggles Hahahahahaha!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Has anyone ever used Sneak Peek? It is a blood test done at home and sent off to reveal the gender?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @cassieleeanne After the bump sent me a coupon, I was also curious about it so I did some research and found that although they claim something like a 90% accuracy rate, it's actually closer to 60ish%. The test is easily skewed by male DNA so if your husband or your son touches a table and you set that test down on it, it might pick up that DNA and claim you are having a boy since all the test does is look for the Y-chromosome. My personal opinion is to wait for your 20 week anatomy scan or schedule an elective ultrasound if you'd like to know earlier. Hope that helps. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I'm so jealous of all of you! I had the Panorama done last Wednesday and we still don't have the results back. I want to start buying things lavender or navy things!!!  :s

Has anyone else had the Panorama done? If so, how long before you got the results back?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @copperboom86 mine didn't work. twice 
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    Effin' A, Cotton! Mine had better work or imma be pissed! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    Effin' A, Cotton! Mine had better work or imma be pissed! 
    bahahaha... I actually laughed out loud over this comment for some reason. Good luck though, @CopperBoom86 !! FX that your results come back soon!! 
  • Options
    @copperboom86 you should be fine. they called me within 4 business days to say I'm a special non dna blood carrying snowflake both times.

also I love you for quoting that