Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday

Re: WTO Monday

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 That is a frustrating chart!  It does seem like everything lines up around CD16 other than a clear temp shift.  It will be interesting to see what happens with your temps the next couple of days.  If you put in 2 more high temps what does FF do?  I'm guessing you will have dotted CH.  I'm assuming you stopped using the OPKs after CD19?  It could have been a surge with no O, but I would expect you to have more fertile CM now again with your temp jump today if O ends up being yesterday.  Not sure if any of this is helping, but you have every right to be frustrated.  Hopefully you really did O around CD16 and now you are already far into the TWW!  
  • Options
    felix08 said:
    Month/Cycle: 8/8  :(

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Lots of things that do not work. Does anyone else feel like the more things you are actively doing each cycle, the more disappointing AF is? 

R/R/CS: I have a lot I could rant about, but I'll refrain. I'm trying to leave my pity party. 

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?: Aah I don't even know. I'd like to live a rich and famous lifestyle momentarily just to experience it, but I can't think of a specific character at the moment. 

@felix08We are right in the same place! And I totally know that feeling. I was totally convinced I was KU this month until AF showed her ugly face. I had such bad cramps yesterday I stayed in bed and watched movies and ate junk food all day. Take care today!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BecauseLoveBecauseLove member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle:19/11

CD:3 Edit: Thanks for the note...I guess when the 3 is close to the : it turns into a smiley face. So yeah CD 3

WAYDTGKU: Meteformin 2000, Acupuncture, Baby Asprin, Letrozole/Fermera 5m CD 3-7, hopefully Trigger and IUI #2

R/R/CS: Went to chiropractor this morning to work on my jacked up body. I have daunting piles of work (from a variety of different jobs). Just hoping to check a ton off my list today. 

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?:Ack brain melt. My first response was that I always wanted to live in the Laura Ingles Wilder books.
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Options

Ugh you guys *tw colleague’s preg announcement*

Just got on my professional work facebook account and first thing on my newsfeed was a preg announcement from a colleague at another university in our state. Excited for him and his wife but damn seeing those first thing in the AM on a Monday got me like

@kellybean1988 I feel you on this today! I checked fb this morning and first thing on my feed is one of my friends back home complaining about her pregnancy being uncomfortable. That made me a little crazy (it's CD 2), plus she got KU while on BCP/not trying. UGH!!
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @becbec28 Thanks!! I'm using CD2 as an excuse to be a slacker at work today and then I will probably go home, be completely lazy, and eat whatever I want. Sorry you are also a CD2-er. It's hard to be optimistic at this point. 
    @becauselove your CD showed up as a smiley face, which I kind of love!!! Also, good luck with your to-do list...mine is also super long but I am having a real hard time finding the motivation.

• Options
    virginiahamvirginiaham member
    edited April 2016
    @houseofsetters is the music for the show (Outlander) as good as it is in the ads??

@hurricaneamelia and @felix08I'm sorry about CD1 showing up.  It's totally okay to be frustrated with this process, even amid falling in the "normal, healthy for it to take up to a year."  You're in good company here.

ETA @furbabymom2007 hang in there another day or two!  It looks like CH's are coming...FX!!

Month/Cycle:  8/7 (1st cycle TTCAL)

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  starting temping, PNV, ***TW*** tracing hcg down in a week or two and then jumping back in

R/R/CS:  ***TW*** H and I talked last night about how we're both dealing with the loss and how we're both afraid of TTC again being more stressful than it's been.  I realized yesterday that he'll be traveling during my (potentially) FW this cycle and for the entire week afterward, in addition to being away 3 months this summer.  It felt like a gut-punch though honestly heaven only knows what my body is going to do this cycle.  He isn't worried at all about us not getting pregnant again or having a take-home baby.  I totally am, and I'm realizing I need to find somewhere to put that worry.

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?:  I'm going to go fantasy and go with Lucy from The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.  I love that she's a kid, I love the complexity of Narnia and I also love Aslan's character and would love to be his friend and have him crown me as a queen.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @kellybean1988 @becbec28 gotta love it!  I never knew I could be this frustrated when TTGP.
    Me:  33
    DH:  36
    Together since 2007
    Happily Ever After 4.30.2015
    ~~One Beautiful Daughter~~ Born:  11.6.2017
    Trying for #2!!
  • Options
    @Sparty18

if I put in 98 (a normal ish post o temp for ) for the next two days, it actually gives me solid ch on CD 19.  I did stop using the cheapie OPK after a few days when I saw them getting lighter again.  With the digi it basically locks up with the solid smiley for two days.  On the plus side, tomorrow is our anniversary... So there is BD to be had.  Unfortunately I left town This weekend so we could do anything. 

Thanks for looking! 

My manipulated chart:

• Options
    @furbabymom2007 Interesting, yeah with CD19 I could see that with a fallback rise perhaps.  If it is, your timing is great!  Happy early anniversary and yeah just keep on HIO!  
  • Options
    @mrsdaddario Yeah I was having a lot of EWCM from CD9 till CD14. Today it's thick and creamy. The past couple of cycles I've gotten around 12 days of EWCM so for it to already be thick and creamy after having so much EWCM the past couple of days I'm thinking the early OPK was right. Which is strange because I've been Oing around CD20. 
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have a question for some of you...it might be TMI...but I think it might be something I need to bring up with my RE.

@mrsdaddario and/or @NamelessAria - When you say you've been having "lots" of EWCM, how much is that exactly? I think I need to mention to the RE that I don't get very much. I may notice a small amount (maybe a dime-sized spot when I wipe), but that's it the rest of the day. There are also patches of time when I don't have any and I've only had what I would consider "lots" one time.

Sorry if it's TMI, or you don't want to answer...I'm just beginning to notice that I might not be ovulating at all...just getting the temp shifts and AF, without the most important part...
  • Options
    @kellybean1988 lol omg thats too funny, as soon as I read the hazelnut I was thinking hmm, I do love nutella and then BAM! there you are with it lol I'm actually waiting for my hazelnut bushes to come in, don't think I wont be doing this lol

@mrsdaddario I've heard that before too. I used to get UTI's way more than any one person should. But that was the crazy thing, I literally had never had a single yeast infection, even with antibiotics, until last fall. This last thing felt like it was headed there but it went away. I had to use some of DH's shower gel the day before and I think it irritated me, I don't usually use anything scented short of the natural scent of like cocoa butter and oatmeal but DH love bath and body works juniper breeze (I love how much of a girl he is sometimes lol) so I think the perfume in it irritated my nethers lol

**TW-loss and other children mentioned**
    @virginiaham I am so so sorry to hear about your loss, I don't know how I missed it earlier. I personally have had 2 MC's and I completely understand how you're feeling and needing to put that worry somewhere. It's hard not to worry about it. My first time, I was worried to get PG again because of all the what if's. I ended up getting pregnant 4 months later with my DS. He was perfect and I was blessed to have an easy 9 months. Then when he was 3 months, we had a little 'oops' moment. and I got PG again. It was unplanned but not unwanted, but I MC at about 8 weeks. exH wanted to try again right away, I was terrified. I also had post-partum depression from it (something that is totally possible from a MC but NO ONE talks about it) Now, there were a lot of other factors in our marriage that also made it much much worse which is why we're divorced now, but I've told DH that I want this so badly, but am still so scared to go through that again. We're not telling our parents until at least 9 weeks because that's when I was starting to get safe with DS (low progesterone) and work/our kids not until I'm showing and we have to because of it. Sorry, I'm rambling, my point is, let yourself deal and heal. Take the missed FW's as time to take care of yourself. And if you ever need to talk, I'm here.
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: The usual, BD EOD. 

R/R/CS: It is very cold and rainy, and very busy at work. I was not feeling great over the weekend and had some very light spotting which has never really happened mid-cycle, so yay for my body continually surprising me! 

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?: @BecauseLove my first impulse was Laura Ingalls Wilder as well, but they had some HARD times. I also was thinking a witch in Harry Potter or Jo March. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, cp

R/R/CS: I've had a loss back in Jan (won't go into details) and am starting to chart to see what my body is doing so we can try again. I know I have longer cycles but I have no idea what my chart is doing. It's all over the place. I'm doing everything by the book of temping at the same time every morning before getting out of bed and marking it as questionable if I don't sleep well that night or feel sick. But my temp jumped from 97.2 to 98.2 then back down to 97.4 the next day. My CP has been high and soft for the past 4 days and I've had a little EWCM (not much) which is now drying up. And usually I should have ovulated by now where the temps have been between 97.2 and 97.5. Are my hormones out of wack (low progesterone) or could my thermometer not be reliable? I currently have the CVS brand and am looking to get the Mabis. Any suggestions?

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?: I don't know, but I do know that I have nightmares that I am living the lives of the people in Walking Dead...so anything but that.
    <3 My Sweet Baby Gabriella was born still on January 5th, 2016. Forever in my heart. <3
  • Options
    MrsJ2410 yeah that is what I was thinking about Laura Ingles Wilder as well. Was trying to think of a book that had wealthy fun traveling and adventurer heroines and couldn't think of anything quickly enough. Jo March might be interesting too. For a second I considered Anne of Green Gables. :) 
    mrsdaddario  Thanks! It really did. I have another appointment though for Friday cause it isn't all fixed yet...still a little sore. 
    kellybean1988 Already checked a few things off so its a good start. :) 
    felix08 Thanks for the heads up about the smiley face. Who knew when the : and the 3 get too close together they make a smiley face...I wonder if that is how babies are made HAHA. I agree hard to get and stay motivated with to do lists. I am just juggling a lot these days and if I don't tackle some of it I know many blocks are going to come crashing down on me..so that helps motivate a little. 

Just got word that my Dr is willing for me to do a ultrasound on CD 11 (instead of around the CD 14) to see if my Follies would be big enough for me to trigger and get and IUI on CD 13th...this is all a big stretch because I am heading out of town for 2 weeks...and don't want to waste the cycle/month if possible to avoid. 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • Options
    Aurora1973Aurora1973 member
    edited April 2016
    *chart stalk requested, stupidly long post*
    ETA:  Chart stalks are still welcome, but I had forgotten to check what would happen if I set my FF to FAM instead of Advanced.  When it did, my crosshairs went away.  Think I'll leave it that way for now.

Month/Cycle: 
    4/4

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 
    Charting, PNV, EPO, Mucinex, HIO when OH and I are in the same zip code and he is into it

R/R/CS: 
    So it was a busy weekend and I didn't have time to join in any discussions.  When I posted last on Friday, OH and I had successfully had all the filthy hotel sex.  I wanted that to be just the beginning, since if I O'd on CD16 like I have been, that timing would be -4 and -3.  I was OK with skipping Friday since he had a long drive home, but was determined to get Saturday, -1 in.  *Potential TMI warning*  And we did have some sexy time, but to finish him off, we ended up having to go with a BJ.  Ugh.  Fortunately, after lots of sexy talk and my wandering around in the buff, we did HIO again last night, which I'm guessing was O day.  I know, I sound like a huge whiner, given that we HIO on 3 days of FWIt's just frustrating that we never seem to hit that -1...

And because it's Monday, and I'm also confused, I have another rant.  My temps are effing with me.  I had a couple of super low temps while I was visiting with OH that have resulted in crosshairs earlier than I think I should have them.  Part of me would be thrilled if I did O on CD14 since our timing would likely be better (I would have that elusive -1 that seems to be on every PG chart I look at on FF).

And it looks right until I look at my other charts (BTW, I rely mostly on temping because I have a hard time finding any CM).  But my CD 15, 16, and 17 temps are consistent with other cycles, and I've never had anything as low as CD13 and 14. 

So my inclination is to discard at least CD14 and wait for the temp rise to confirm what I think will be a CD16 O.  Thoughts?

GTKY: 
    @Sparty18 I also was thinking of Rachel from Friends (except the whole having to sleep with Ross thing...maybe during the era when she was with Joshua?).

Even though you couldn't pay me to go back to high school, I might be interested if I were either of the twins from the Sweet Valley High books I read in junior high, Elizabeth or Jessica Wakefield (although I always thought of myself more as a Liz, and her boyfriend Todd sounded hunky, LOL).  It would be interesting to experience it all as a pretty blonde popular girl with a twin I could get to go to my math classes for me.

Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Started temping again this weekend.  Potential FW falls on an awkward weekend.  DH will be gone for the first two days and then my mom will be visiting for the rest of it.  Hoping that O will hold off a day or two to give us a chance at better timing!

R/R/CS: I already spoke about it in MBF, but my MIL straight up slapped me across the face yesterday.  I am still livid and my face still stings this morning.  I feel bad for DH because he's put in such a crappy situation, but he totally defended me and yelled at his mom for what she did.  Ugh.  I can't get over it.

**TW: Other people's BFPs and pregnancies on tv**

As far as TTC related, I'm trying not to think about it too much.  I waited to catch up on Grey's until after AF craziness went away because that show ALWAYS makes me cry.  Thought I was safe.  First episode I watch - pregnant lady going into preterm labor with her four babies.  Immediate tears.  I turned it off.  Saw a couple pregnancy announcements this weekend on Facebook.  I'm super happy for them, but it kinda bummed me out this weekend.

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?: Can't think of anything right now...might come back later and add something.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @virginiaham i'm so soo sorry for your loss!! huggsssss
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @BerkeBaby So this is a tricky thing for me because I've only been checking CM one month out of seven of TTC. I started checking after I got TCOYF which was I believe right around time of O (if I did O which now with the PCOS dx I have no idea). I turned an OPK on CD 30, but that cycle (the one that just ended) ended in a Provera induced AF. And I started checking the day after I got a positive OPK and it was creamy, not EW. BUT just from life in general, I know that certain times of the month I had more (at the time I thought it was just discharge, but know better now) CM than others. For me it was always a lot, enough to dampen my underwear (sorry TMI) and then I'd be dry as the desert. I think you should mention it to your RE definitely. 
  • Options
    Hi all! I'm somewhat new here.. following mostly the IF board but have been lurking here for a while too!

Month/Cycle:  19/18

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: BBT charting, BD at least every other day

R/R/CS: So, I tried opening up to my friends last night and talk to them about my IF struggles, etc. and as soon as I was finished, one of them changed the subject and that was it.  It really kind of hurt my feelings (I feel whiny typing this out)!  It took a lot for me to even bring it up and I just feel so frustrated not having anyone to vent to!

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?: This is a tough one! I'm going to say Olivia Pope from Scandal because she is pretty much a bad ass!

***TW***

Me: 27, Endometriosis
    DH: 30
    Married: 06/2012
    TTC #1 since 09/2014
    10/2015 1st IUI BFN (Gonal-F & Ovidrel)
    07/2016 2nd IUI BFN (Femara, Gonal-F, Ovidrel & Progesterone)
    08/2016 3rd IUI  BFN (Femara, Gonal-F, Ovidrel & Progesterone)
    Planned IVF in Summer 2017
    Surprise BFP 11/28/16: Beta 1 - 2311, Beta 2 - 6049; EDD 8/4/17
  • Options
    @kaityh1 Welcome!! I'm sorry that happened to you! I've had similar experiences too. Sometimes I wonder if it's because people just don't know what to say, and are afraid of saying the wrong thing, so it's easier for them to say nothing at all. But you've come to the right place because we know the feeling!
  • Options
    @linzrunz Oh holy hell, I cannot even imagine that.  Discipline should always be deferred to the parent when they are present, never mind the fact that she was more consumed by anger than a desire to correct the situation.  The disrespect for you as his mother, as well as the abhorrent violence that she used make her sound like an awful person.  I'm so sorry you have to deal with that level of crazy bullshit.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    babymishbabymish member
    edited April 2016
    @furbabymom2007 I'm thinking CD19 could possibly be O with a fall back rise on 20 and 21 - have you tried putting in a few more high temps and seeing what FF says?

Edited to add: I saw your updated post further down the thread...I have to be honest when I guess an FF chart correctly I want to do a little fist pump...

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @mrsdaddario and @kfair001 - I immediately thought to myself, "The girls on thebump wouldn't leave me hanging like this!" :smile: you guys are awesome!
    ***TW***

Me: 27, Endometriosis
    DH: 30
    Married: 06/2012
    TTC #1 since 09/2014
    10/2015 1st IUI BFN (Gonal-F & Ovidrel)
    07/2016 2nd IUI BFN (Femara, Gonal-F, Ovidrel & Progesterone)
    08/2016 3rd IUI  BFN (Femara, Gonal-F, Ovidrel & Progesterone)
    Planned IVF in Summer 2017
    Surprise BFP 11/28/16: Beta 1 - 2311, Beta 2 - 6049; EDD 8/4/17
  • Options
    @babymish Your DH 'looking alarmed' totally made me giggle.

I'm starting a dance/aerobics class after work today called 'Flirty Girl'. It may also be alarming.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options

Hello again! Time for my last round of responses before heading home. Y’all, I FINALLY figured out how to put a gif in my siggy! I know it is ridiculous but I am so excited about this!

@mrsdaddario I’m glad you think the bleeding is slowly but surely stopping! Phew.

@ladystinson hells yes to the Nutella! I may have to get a jar ‘o that deliciousness tonight when I go grocery shopping.

@MrsJ2410 Don’t you love that our bodies continually surprise us? Boo. Hope you get answers soon!

@Jillbean216  OMG I always have Walking Dead dreams, especially the night after I watch a new episode. Last night’s finale was rough!   So sorry for your loss. We are here for you; big hugs your way!

@Aurora1973 Yeah, I would try discarding at least CD14 to see what happens. FX you did O on CD16!

@linzrunz I’m really sorry about what happened with your MIL. I hope that your situation improves soon!

@kaityh1 Glad to see you here! I’m sorry your friends weren’t very receptive to your discussion last night. You don’t need to feel whiney—I would have felt hurt too. Just know that you can always come to this board and vent about whatever you need to and we will be here for you!

@kfair001 ditto, why can’t O be on the same day? Life would be so much easier!

@babymish I was laughing out loud at the idea of the class that you went to, and then reading about you doing the routine for your SO! Love it-that class sounds like so much fun! I sometimes dance for my SO (it sounds silly when I say it, but he loves it and I don’t mind) so I’m glad to know I’m not the only one…perhaps he is just as alarmed but pretends not to be....

@wineo929 I have thought the same thing about perhaps diluting OPKs with increased water intake…hmmm..hope O shows up for you soon!

@canavara we’ve used pre-seed since starting TTC back in late December. I don’t always use it like the box says (using the insertion tubes or whatever 15 min or so before HIO)—usually I just use a small amount as lube, since (sorry if TMI) I am usually a bit too dry to get things going, even when O is happening. I like it, but as a rule, less is more!  I’ve read a lot of “we used pre-seed and got preggers the first try” reviews, but I don’t think that has ANYTHING to do with the pre-seed, I believe that those are purely coincidental. Obviously it hasn’t worked for us in that way since we’re 4 cycles in. But, like I said, if you need a fertility friendly lube, it really works for that!

@aammyy33 re-setting your chart by adding a “fake” AF day sounds like a really good idea. Good luck!

Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• Options

YAY for Monday almost being over!!! :heart::sunglasses: 

@babymish FX for O soon!

@wineo929 I thought it might be a water intake issue but for the last several months I have literally been drinking so much water.  There is definitely more CM but nothing that is obviously EWCM.  I think I’m going to try this EPO.  Next cycle! Thanks for the advice!

@canavara OMG I know.  I saw that GIF and I literally let it loop about 3545312551 times. :heart:  Yours is adorbs too!

@BerkeBaby Hahahahha someone else other than me knows that song!  Amazing!

@aammyy33 Haha Immortal, magic or loaded.  I second that!

@kellybean1988 I’ve only been charting three months and I have yet to hit the same day.  BOO! 

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 7/3

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: HIO, preseed, opk, twiddling my thumbs

R/R/CS: I just got my OPKs a few days ago so I'm having fun having to POAS and seeing it slowwwwwly getting darker. Hopefully we'll get our timing right this go around.

*TWI've been part of a mama group that originally came from the bump <3 and while I love them all, there have been back to back pregnancy announcements in the past month. Don't get me wrong, I am absolutely thrilled for them, I'm just sitting here daydreaming about the day I can share the same news. 

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?Oh gosh, I can't think of one at the moment, but definitely NOT the walking dead. Last night episode! I just can't.

• Options
    BerkeBaby said:
    @canavara - Maybe this is super immature of me...but when you posted "all that jazz" in your WAYDTGKU section, I misread it as "all that jizz." Now I have the song "I Jizz in my Pants" by Lonely Island stuck in my head.

When we first started dating DH set that as the ringtone for when I called him.

@Berkebaby Some women just naturally don't have a lot of EWCM. I have tons and it hasn't helped me :S Have you tried checking internally? Keeping hydrated, green tea and guanifausen (sp?) in Robitussin can help with EWCM.
  • Options
    BerkeBaby said:
    @canavara - Maybe this is super immature of me...but when you posted "all that jazz" in your WAYDTGKU section, I misread it as "all that jizz." Now I have the song "I Jizz in my Pants" by Lonely Island stuck in my head.

When we first started dating DH set that as the ringtone for when I called him.

@Berkebaby Some women just naturally don't have a lot of EWCM. I have tons and it hasn't helped me :S Have you tried checking internally? Keeping hydrated, green tea and guanifausen (sp?) in Robitussin can help with EWCM.
    I have checked everywhere and I never seem to have much/any CM in general. I drink a ton of water, so I'm wondering if it has to do with hormone levels? I will definitely try green tea and Robitussin to see if those help.

Thank you!
  • Options
    So I'm going to be one of those people who post but don't have a lot to contribute today. I will explain more in my R/R/CS, but I wanted to apologize in advance! 

Month/Cycle
    3/3

CD8

WAYDTGKUAll the norms / Nothing out of the ordinary

R/R/CS: I had a day at work where I literally was going non-stop, followed by a faculty meeting. It passed by in a blur. Which is usually good. Except I'm sick. Like I should be in pajamas under a blanket drinking tea kind of sick. I was planning to take the day tomorrow until my coworker also started to feel sick and took the day AND the sub I wanted. She's a retired teacher from our department so she comes in and actually teaches for us, it's fantastic. And then I remembered I also am supposed to tutor two kids after school tomorrow anyway. So now I'm not taking the day. And I know I might regret it. But it's better to save the days anyway. And next week is spring break. So there's that. 

GTKY: If you could live the life of one TV show/Movie/Book/whatever character for a predetermined period of time who would you chose and why?
    I always say I want to be a character in Harry Potter but one that's not actually good friends with Harry so I'm less likely to be involved in all of the dangerous near death activities. Because of course who wouldn't like to live in a world of magic with minimal risk, right?!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • Options
    @BerkeBaby I am really in the same boat as you... But I always figure that it's (the EWCM) mere presence is a good sign.  And then I use pre-seed to make life better.  But when I hear people say "loads of EWCM" all I can think is "omg these women must be slime factories! " 

@babymish

someone has been taking the FF charting quiz!!!