Trisomy 18 - Confirmed - Page 2 — The Bump
High-Risk Pregnancy

Trisomy 18 - Confirmed

2»

Re: Trisomy 18 - Confirmed

• @fostermomma Her name was Nora Mae. We saw Genetics yesterday and found out she had full Trisomy 18. 
    fostermomma
  • Loading the player...
  • @fostermomma I had followed your story. Just want to say congrats! Evie will be a joy and the best thing is those milestones will be so much sweeter.( I have a baby girl who has d.s.)
  • @rklinge0 Thank you so much!  I feel so blessed to be chosen as her mom - I'm sure baby Julian had a little something to do with it, as he knows I have a soft heart for those with special needs ;)  I can't wait for her to be here and know that she's ok. Congratulations to you on your sweet baby girl too!
    rklinge0cmillar36
  • @fostermomma  I know I am not the first person to say this, but you truly are an inspiration. I admire how strong you are and how you look at and appreciate life --- a miracle in itself --- in the most positive light. I wish the absolute best for you and your amazing family :smile: God bless.

@cmillar36  I am sorry to hear of your loss as well. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • @fostermomma as previous posters have said... I can't echo them enough. Your outlook on life in itself is awe inspiring and beautiful. God bless you and your family... You truly are walking Angels. 
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you all for such kind words. It means everything to me to have support from other moms :)