July 2015 Moms

Ugh. Periods. (Possible TMI)

So my period has been back for a few months now, and I'm spending more time bleeding than not. It's driving me crazy, and I'm going through pads way too fast. Since my LO is using cloth diapers, I've been considering making the switch to something reusable. I'm torn between a cup or cloth pads. If you use either, would you let me know what brand you use and how you like it?
Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails

Re: Ugh. Periods. (Possible TMI)

• No advice here but I use Always Infiniti and I can't even tell its there and it hold a lot. I hope it gets better mama, remember it takes our bodies a year at least to get back to normal! 
  • No suggestions, tampons for me, but damn since mine came back I'm getting them like every 2-3 weeks! Can't wait til my cycle goes back to normal. Definitely feel like I spend more time bleeding than not.

Have you looked into those period panties? I keep seeing them advertised everywhere.
  • Loading the player...
  • klirwin82 said:
    Have you looked into those period panties? I keep seeing them advertised everywhere.
    I looked them up and they're like $35 each! More than I would want to spend on a pair of underwear, especially since I'd need multiple. The cloth diapers don't even cost that much, and they get constant use rather than (ideally) one week out of the month.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Before getting pregnant, I was regular, spot on each month. After having my son, I was all over the place and then I got the Skyla and had spotting then regular periods and now they have stopped. I guess that isnt much advice but it did take a while to regulate out but as far as something reusable idk cause the thought freaks me out but the cups seem less germy since they are silicone i believe.