July 2016 Moms

Hello July Mamas

My name is Donna.  I live in southern Maine with my two daughters, ages 11 and 9. We are excited to add a new little love to our family...another girl! However, it is with a heavy heart as we are grieving the unexpected passing of the love of my life, my partner and their step-dad.  It's certainly a bittersweet time for us to experience this devastating loss and incredible joy at once. 

I'm looking forward to connecting with other mothers here.  Congratulations to those who are welcoming their own baby soon :smile: 

Re: Hello July Mamas

• Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear of your partner's passing. We're all here to support you on this journey. Congratulations on another baby girl. <3
  • Welcome to the board!!! Congrats on your new upcoming baby girl! So so so sorry about your loss... I can't even imagine what that must be like. This is a great group of ladies so feel free to start participating!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!!  Congratulations on your third baby girl and so very sorry for your loss. 
  • So so sorry for your loss. Congratulations on the blessing of another baby girl. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the July board and congrats on your newest little girl. 
  • So sorry for your loss, and congrats on your little girl. Stay strong, and know that there is a ton of support offered from the ladies on this board should you need any. 
  • Welcome. So sorry for your loss. Hope we can be here to support you in this difficult time. 
  • My heart aches for your loss. Welcome welcome ! I want to echo the pp in hopes that we can also support you in this time and journey 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Hi Donna, my heart breaks too, I am so sorry for your loss. But welcome to the board and we look forward to hearing from you!
  • Hello and welcome! I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you! And congratulations on your baby girl! ❤️
  • Donna, I am so, so sorry. We're here for you, and congrats on your little girl!
    DD1: Born January 2013
    DD2: Due July 12, 2016
    Two rescue dogs 

BabyFruit Ticker

July 2016 - July Siggy: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • I am so sorry about your partner's passing. You and your little girls are in my thoughts. Welcome to July-we look forward to getting to know you!
  • Welcome! So sorry for your loss loss :(
  • Welcome! I'm so sorry about your loss! You sound like a strong momma... I hope you find some support here! It's a good group of women!
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Welcome Donna! I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find support in this community. Congrats on your baby girl, looking forward to hearing more from you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Welcome @dkorz81 I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I was raised by a single father and know how tough a road it can be. My thoughts are with you! I am glad you joined our group!
  • Welcome!!! So sorry for your loss. Hopefully you can gain a chuckle or two from the craziness around here (and just support from these awesome ladies).
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome. So sorry for your loss
  • Welcome, strong Mama. I hope you will find some comfort and support here.
  • Welcome! I'm so sorry to read about your loss, I just couldn't imagine how hard that must be. Congratulations on another little girl! I always wanted a sister so three girls sounds amazing to me and I bet they will have such a special bond with having such a strong mama. ((Hugs))
    Mom to Emma, Noah, Isaac, Asa, Asher, Jonah and expecting baby Alice 7/16

• I cannot imagine the crazy mix of emotions you must be feeling. You have my sympathy for the loss of your partner and my congratulations on another precious baby girl. Welcome to the July board!
  • Welcome! So sorry for your loss. 
  • Welcome to July :) Prayers for you and your loved ones during this hard time. Congratulations on your little girl!
  • Welcome welcome! I am so sorry for your loss. Congrats on your little girl! Happy to have you here with us :)
  • Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy, and I hope you find some support here on this board. 

• Thank you so much everyone. Wow, it's such a nice feeling to read all these kind comments. Some days are easier than others but I think my girls and I are surviving well enough considering the huge adjustments we're facing. Sometimes I struggle being social, even online. You seem like a great group of women so I hope I can keep up!