Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

13»

Re: WTO Wednesday

• @NamelessAria Absolutely! I know people are trying to be reassuring so I usually just shrug and let it go but like you said, it's definitely hard to hear on the TTCAL days. 
  • TW loss mentioned**

I don't usually post in WTO it makes me crazy, but I'm confused and have questions.

Month/Cycle: TTA but this was a question for this thread.

CD: ???

WAYDTGKU: see above (still tracking CP & CM)

R/R/CS: ok, my question. 3 weeks ago 3/9 I had my BFP, blood test on the 3/11 showed really low HCG levels resulting in a loss, heavy bleeding started on the 3/13 stopped by 3/16, one and off spotting until 3/25 when heavier bleeding started again, lasting until 3/29, this bleeding I would've assumed was AF except that today judging by CP and CM, O is imminent within the next couple days (I know not 100% reliable but is usually 90% reliable
    for me) this would make sense if the start of the bleeding from my loss was CD1 but doesn't really explain the heavy bleeding starting again.
    i suppose my question is actually WTF? Or has anyone else experienced something similar? I'm just feeling so lost.

after typing this I realise it's a better question for TTCAL, but I know a lot of ladies lurk both boards

GTKY: What is the last movie you saw? Give us a review! 
    All the way through?
    American Sniper.
    i love it, the movie really did the story justice, it's a great choice of cast and they really portray the story well.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • sldp123 said:

@canavara I think that the HCG doubling is at a minimum, so it could more than double. I have seen in my lurking on the BMBs (shame) people with betas of like 300+ at 12-13DPO, so counting backwards they could have been around 75 at 8-9DPO. I don’t know if that’s likely, but I guess it’s possible, and some tests like FRER pick up at 25.

That makes WAY more sense now @sldp123 ! Thanks for explaining :)
  • @meilay; interesting! My Mom is planning to check it out today so I’ll have to see what she says too. If they don’t end it the same & a certain someone doesn’t die *don’t want to spoil anything for non-readers* I will flip out because that is just TOO MUCH change. Ugh- I still haven’t seen Mockingjay Part 2 lol. I don’t think I could handle seeing The Giver on screen since it was so pivotal in school growing up- I’m sure it would be crap. Have you heard or or read The Uglies? I keep waiting to hear that it’s being transitioned to film. It totally fits the whole post-apocalyptic theme we’ve seen so much lately. I’m also hesitant to see ROOM which I loved as a book.

@LadyBrettAshley23; Totally LOVE HG here too! Agree @ low expectations, maybe that’s how you have to go into it lol.

ME: 31 | DH: 31

Married: April 2015

TTC (BBT & FF) #1: April 2015 (Off BC: January 2015)

Fur Baby: 1 English Mastiff (Rupert) 

• @thefarmerswife0411 It's like you're reading my mind! I haven't seen Mockingjay Part 2 or The Giver. I want to see Mockingjay Part 2, but I really don't want to see The Giver. I think it could ruin it for me and I can't handle that! I'll look up The Uglies on Amazon. I also loved Room. I might see the movie since I heard it's well done.

As far as dystopian fiction, I loved the MaddAddam series, although it's not exactly YA. It's going to be adapted for HBO so we'll see how that goes!

Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker