Sex and Relationships
Options

DH has been wearing a butt plug

Recently dh has confided in me that he has been wearing a butt plug for a few hours a day. He showed it to me and it is one those butt plugs that has a jock strap type harness so he can wear it while he is walking around and doing other things. He even wore it to work once last week and once earlier this week.

He swears it isn't completely for sexual reasons. He says he wears it because it gives him a sense of comfort in some strange way that he can not completely describe. He jokingly referred to it as his pacifier.

I am not sure what to make of this. We have been married for 14 years and he is a wonderful husband and father. He is good hearted guy and one of those types that makes everyone feels at ease with and can joke around with. He is quick to laugh and slow to get angry.  

I guess everyone has some quirks and this is his quirk. Our sexual relationship has always been healthy but has also always been pretty straight forward, so all of this has a surprise to me.

We are having Easter dinner at my parents house this Sunday and we joked that he'd better not wear it to their house. In all seriousness though, I want to support my dh and I think I am not going to make a big deal about this.

Thanks, I just had to get this off my chest and it feels good to write this anonymously. My dh and I agreed we would not tell any family or friends about his new habit. It might just be a phase.

Re: DH has been wearing a butt plug

• Options
    QFP

Bev777 said:

Recently dh has confided in me that he has been wearing a butt plug for a few hours a day. He showed it to me and it is one those butt plugs that has a jock strap type harness so he can wear it while he is walking around and doing other things. He even wore it to work once last week and once earlier this week.

He swears it isn't completely for sexual reasons. He says he wears it because it gives him a sense of comfort in some strange way that he can not completely describe. He jokingly referred to it as his pacifier.

I am not sure what to make of this. We have been married for 14 years and he is a wonderful husband and father. He is good hearted guy and one of those types that makes everyone feels at ease with and can joke around with. He is quick to laugh and slow to get angry.  

I guess everyone has some quirks and this is his quirk. Our sexual relationship has always been healthy but has also always been pretty straight forward, so all of this has a surprise to me.

We are having Easter dinner at my parents house this Sunday and we joked that he'd better not wear it to their house. In all seriousness though, I want to support my dh and I think I am not going to make a big deal about this.

Thanks, I just had to get this off my chest and it feels good to write this anonymously. My dh and I agreed we would not tell any family or friends about his new habit. It might just be a phase.

DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    If this is for real...i just laughed out loud at my desk.  But in all seriousness, if you're not harming anyone (or yourself), whatever floats your boat...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for butt plugs!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hmmmm. Well, I'm glad this doesn't have anything to do with parenting first of all.
    To each their own I suppose?
    Right? I was a little worried given the title AND the subject of the board combined! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Wow.  His pacifier?  Had to snicker at that, sorry.

Hey, if it doesn't bother you then just go for it.  To each their own.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    *Removed TOU violation*
  • Options
     :o Bahahaha 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers