9 month old pics — The Bump
July 2015 Moms

9 month old pics

Elijah is 9 mo today ! 3/29. He's such a happy baby and he loves the park ! Time is flyin ladies only 3 more months before a year ! I can't believe it 
AKOL0n3na94lindseystans

Re: 9 month old pics

• How precious!
    Z loves the sing so much that we bought a swing just like the one at the park off amazon.
    n3na94janellvigil
  • n3na94n3na94
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Anniversary First Answer
    edited March 2016
    Elijah is 9 mo today ! 3/29. He's such a happy baby and he loves the park ! Time is flyin ladies only 3 more months before a year ! I can't believe it 
    So precious! And wow 3 more months!!!!!! I can't believe it!! But God has been so good to us mamas!!

ETA (because not all the pics had loaded lol) : Your little one looks so happy in the park, it really looks like he loves it!! :smiley: 
    janellvigilmerryl79
  • KAR8706 said:
    How precious!
    Z loves the sing so much that we bought a swing just like the one at the park off amazon.
    The weather just started getting nice here in the East coast so I can't wait to take him to the parks and putting him in the swing!!
  • He's adorable!
    n3na94janellvigil
  • Allie was 9 months on 4/2. Getting over a stomach virus in this pic :( She has some long legs! She's 29 3/4 inches long!! (99% for height)
    n3na94merryl79AKOL0
  • Melis222 said:
    Allie was 9 months on 4/2. Getting over a stomach virus in this pic :( She has some long legs! She's 29 3/4 inches long!! (99% for height)
    I'm glad your baby girl is feeling better mama!! :smile: 
    Melis222
  • So sweet!!! I am happy she is feeling better!
    Melis222
  • Melis222 i've got a tall one also, he was 28" at his 6 month check up. She is beautiful!
    Melis222
  • My baby boy David, turned 9 months today! Thank God for my biggest, most beautiful blessing I've ever received!! God has been good!! Happy Month-birthday to all your cuties mamas!! 
    merryl79Melis222AKOL0nicflo2120
  • Jayden turned 9 months today. 21 pounds and 28 inches long 
    n3na94KAR8706AKOL0
  • 9 month old Ruby
  • @smcomer.  Your LO looks so amazing. He has healed so beautifully from his surgery. Awesome work by your dr!!!!  Your LO is adorable !
  • ^^^ I was thinking the same thing!
  • My handsome boy turned 9 months on the 5th! 
    AKOL0n3na94KAR8706abbymessina
  • Avery turned 9 months on 4-24 <3 We started swimming lessons this week too and she is a fish, I'm sure of it :)
    AKOL0n3na94KAR8706merryl79