February 2016 Moms
Options

Baby look alike

Who does your baby look like? 
I have been told my LO looks like my twin although I'm convinced he looks like his dad. 

Re: Baby look alike

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I think your baby looks more like the dad. Haha
  • Options

We think he's a good mix. Depending how you look at him he looks just like me or just like his dad. 
    That's what we think too!  I think Nadine is an even mix. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• Options
    I think she's all her dad's complextion and all my features.. But its hard cause so many people say different things about who she looks like lol
    Both for sure!!
  • Options
    mwmiller4 said:

DH on the left. DD on the right. It's a little weird to carry a baby for nearly 10 months and have her look *nothing* like you. 
    Lol! That's how it is with DS (now 3.5 years old). He is a miniature DH!

• Options
    Not sure who DS looks like. Top left is me, top right DH, and bottom 2 are of DS.
    Might be a combination, but maybe a little more like Daddy.

• Options
    Not sure who DS looks like. Top left is me, top right DH, and bottom 2 are of DS.
    Might be a combination, but maybe a little more like Daddy.
    I think more like you, but definitely like both of you!! It will be fun to see as he gets older!
  • Options
    mwmiller4 said:

DH on the left. DD on the right. It's a little weird to carry a baby for nearly 10 months and have her look *nothing* like you. 
    I feel the same way. Every single person who has seen DD says she looks just like her dad. Truthfully I'm a bit jealous... especially since I'm adopted and was hoping a little GIRL would look something like me. But people keep telling me she will change. We shall see about that.
    My baby pic on left and DH baby pic on right:

• Options

DS on top and big sis on bottom
  • Options
    I've posted a picture on another thread of my baby picture and hers side by side but here's a current picture of each of us with her from yesterday 
    most people say she looks just like me
  • Options
    Bringing this thread back since our babies are developing more now! 

Me as a baby compared to my son! 

I see the resemblance, does anyone else?! 
  • Options
    Arlia is all me.. But looks like daddy every now & then.