December 2015 Moms

Daddy watching baby brag board

I finally went back to work while my husband stays home with the baby . Everyday he sends me pics to show their activities . These are my favorite so far... He is doing a great job . 

Re: Daddy watching baby brag board

• The only good thing about going to work and being away from my baby is watching my husband with him and how great he does with him. I was so nervous but my husband has really stepped up his game and is an amazing daddy! I get videos and pictures all day long and it helps get through the work day! 
  • Loading the player...
  • kdoak2015kdoak2015 member
    edited March 2016
    My DH watched DD yesterday for 40mins so I could get my hair cut. He's watched her before and everything went well. This is only my second time leaving her and I got a text 20mins in that she was screaming and he couldn't console her. Needless to say I got home and she had hives and was so red faced. Broke my heart. 

We have our first date night planned for Friday and now I'm nervous but I trust the person watching her. 
  • kdoak2015 said:
    My DH watched DD yesterday for 40mins so I could get my hair cut. He's watched her before and everything went well. This is only my second time leaving her and I got a text 20mins in that she was screaming and he couldn't console her. Needless to say I got home and she had hives and was so red faced. Broke my heart. 

We have our first date night planned for Friday and now I'm nervous but I trust the person watching her. 
    This so much. DH picks DS up from daycare and usually has him for about an hour but will text me before I have even left work telling me to hurry home because DS is crying. I will get home to a screaming child and annoyed husband. He is starting to push the pick-up time to last minute to not have too long before I'm home. 

But it this is a happy post so: 
    older picture but still a fave. 
  • ammnam14 said:
    DH may be a butthole sometimes but he loves his little girl to death! Never a dull moment, thats for sure! 
    Her face in this one. OMG haha 

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• sometimes he has poor word choice and it can be a challenge to cope with all these life changes while also dealing with PPD, but my hubby is my tree, and though he will sometimes sway in the wind, he will never fall. <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Annalea is totally a daddy's girl. He's great at pace feeding, shushing her to sleep, and always makes her smile  :) He loves her to pieces! 
  • I'm kinda obsessed with my husband when he's babywearing. And when he gets her really smiling, makes my heart melt. 
  • (Had to share) my dad and his grandson...daddy and Tristan at my birthday dinner a week ago, when he showed me that he could giggle for the first time (best birthday gift ever).  And then the other is daddy and 12 hours old Tristan, but I don't have many pictures of them.  Mommy is a baby hog, but I love my hubby more and more every time I see how much he loves our son.
  • I have a terrible husband who is a wonderful father. She smiles every time he enters the room. He's got tummy time down to a science and nappy time elevated to an art. He loves that little girl and it shows. 

Right now I still want to split. But I have scheduled us time with a marriage counsellor. So that we can become friends again. I want to raise my daughter with my friend. So far, he's a gold standard dad.