October 2016 Moms

PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!

13»

Re: PSA: October 2016 Moms. PLEASE Read this First!

• @DarthFuriosa Yeah my hubby is a coder, so he liked Ada or Alan (for alan turing). I liked Eleanor because Eleanor Roosevelt was one of the original badasses! Also, just noticed your Daria profile pic....Fabulous! And I've been begging for Ripley to be a middle name...That movie is the love of my life...Well that and The Empire Strikes Back.
    *BFP and Loss Warning*

Married 10/01/11 to my partner in crime
    TTC #1 since 01/15 
    Me: PCOS 
    3 cycles of Clomid + TI - BFN
    IUI #1 Femara + Ovidrel - BFP!!!
    MC 07/15
    IUI #2-4 Femara + Ovidrel +Crinone - BFFN >:(
    IUI #5-6 Follistim + Ovidrel + Crinone - BFFN!
      IUI #7 Follistim + Ganirelix + Ovidrel + Prometrium + Baby Aspirin - BFP! PLEASE STICK!!!
    1/25 Beta #1: 389, #2: 940! IT'S TWINS! 
    TEAM DOUBLE PINK!!!! <3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Could you maybe add a statement that this is a BMB, and not an 'answer your homework' board?
  • Loading the player...
  • @Piperella  there's so many statements I'd like to make.... but I think no one actually reads it anyways. :(
  • @PrimRoseMama Holy Balls! Long time no see (though tbt I just reactivated today), I was on Aug'13. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @br0co1ii I have clicked the link ten times on different days to do the ticker and nothing happens. I'm thinkig maybe it's a mobile app issue, do I need to do it on a PC?
  • @br0co1ii I have clicked the link ten times on different days to do the ticker and nothing happens. I'm thinkig maybe it's a mobile app issue, do I need to do it on a PC?
    I don't know about the link. I think it keeps breaking. You do have to change your ticker on a desktop though. If you log on with a desktop, and then use the search function to search for 'ticker' it'll get you to the right spot.
  • @br0co1ii thank you, will give it a shot tomorrow!
  • I know it's early for most, but I wouldn't mind doing a weekly Gestational Diabetes post/checkin if anyone thinks it would be useful.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • edited April 2016
    I know it's early for most, but I wouldn't mind doing a weekly Gestational Diabetes post/checkin if anyone thinks it would be useful.
    @anna.oskar I JUST found out I have Gestational Diabetes and think this is a good idea... I have no idea about it!
    Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • I know it's early for most, but I wouldn't mind doing a weekly Gestational Diabetes post/checkin if anyone thinks it would be useful.
    @anna.oskar I JUST found out I have Gestational Diabetes and think this is a good idea... I have no idea about it!
    It's VERY confusing.  Lot's of trial and error, and everyone can react differently to different things.  It'd be nice to share tips/tricks and just have a shoulder to lean on since (in my case) I feel lost but my support/family understands it even less.

• I think it's too late for me to edit the original post anymore but I'm down with a weekly GD post. I don't have it at this point, but if I were diagnosed with it, it would be a nice way to give/get support.
  • I'll post one on Monday then!

• Sorry if this has been discussed, but I'm kind of surprised there's no sticky for O16 angel babies. 
  • mkc3888mkc3888 member
    @NoraAurora if you look at the due date post there is a doc with a list of due dates and angel babies. 

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• I'm not able to add to the google doc.