July 2016 Moms
Options

Bachelor Thread

1235»

Re: Bachelor Thread

• Options
    I was really hoping JoJo would have won too. She was so honest and sweet about her feelings from day 1! Lauren always seemed a bit guarded to me, but who knows, maybe that was just what they wanted to show us. And she really was a great confidant for him to go to when he was feeling uneasy!! Well, as others have said the only silver lining is now SHE gets her own 28 men to choose from! She's so deserving of happiness and I hope she finds it. 

Now on to Bachelor in Paradise....when all the real crazies come out to play!!
  • Options
    I heard Chris Harrison on the radio this morning saying Caila was never going to be the Bachelorette but that viewers assumed she would be since she was the second runner up. I didn't believe him because I'm pretty sure they did her dirty but that's their story lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure when they 'announced' Caila that they had so much negative feedback, so they went back to what people were hoping for. This is the first time that a runner up was chosen right??

Im happy he picked Lauren, I think they might have a legitimate shot together!  They have to stay together for 3 years to keep that whopper of a ring though! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker