March 2016 Moms

Nursery chair

Where did you find your rocker? I have been searching for a chair for the nursery, but have had no luck. Baby will not be on his room for a few months, so we are not in a huge hurry but would like to have it ordered. I think I am being to picky! With our first we had a glider, and it ended up breaking... I think we want either a rocker recliner or a swivel rocker. We don't have a lot of space in our nursery, so that has made this search complicated. Tia

Re: Nursery chair

• I was gifted an ikea poang chair and I LOVE it. It's pretty small and lightweight so easy to move around. Plus you can easily go on etsy and buy custom made covers in almost any color or fabric. It's not a rocker but it has a nice bounce to it and it had great lumbar support for the third trimester. 
  • DD's room is pretty small but we are able to fit a recliner in there. It is towards the corner of the room so if we need to sleep in there, we have to pull it out towards the middle of the room so it can stretch out far enough. With that said, I love it and it was a great buy. We got ours from lazyboy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Google Best Chairs and find a retailer near you. They have great styles and you can order in hundreds of fabrics.  I found them to be great quality and much less expensive than similar chairs at pottery barn kids. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We got ours from Buy Buy Baby. Love it!! It cost a pretty penny but was SO worth it!
  • We got the Tripp chair by Best Chairs. It's a swivel, reclining, glider and it was the BEST purchase we made when we had our daughter. My husband and I have both spent many many many hours in that chair and it's still so comfortable!
    BabyFruit Ticker