Daycare — The Bump
Oregon Babies

Daycare

Just thought I'd ask - anyone with kids or expecting (or with knowledge of daycare) -  Any good recommendations for the Lake Oswego, Tigard, Beaverton area?  I'm looking primarily at in-home but will also certainly look into centers.  Just trying to get a lot of options!  Thanks!

Re: Daycare

• DD is at Bee Bop's Little House in Tigard. We really love that place and feel that DD is well cared for there. However, they have about 12 kids with 2 ppl and I don't think they can have any more than that at any given time.

GL I hope you'll find something you like.

• DD goes to Kids Campus. It is a local family owned center with 3 locations (1 in Tigard, and 2 in Beaverton) It was my first choice of all the centers that I looked at and so far have been happy w the quality of care and staff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the replies - I knew this was going to be tough but it's much harder than I thought!  If you don't mind my asking, how much do you pay for infant care at Kid's Campus?  I didn't see it on their site. Thanks!

• You could try calling the local Child Care Resource & Referral line for info. Here is the website for Washington Co: https://www.communityaction4u.org/ccrr/
  • imageAAA1113:

Thanks for the replies - I knew this was going to be tough but it's much harder than I thought!? If you don't mind my asking, how much do you pay for infant care at Kid's Campus?? I didn't see it on their site. Thanks!

?

I pay $925.00 a month?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards